Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best friend becomes extremely jealous

nightwalker75

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm quite certain this situation has come up before, but I'm curious to know your thoughts. I recently became aware of certain social dynamics (often referred to as being "red pill aware"). Here's the scenario:

I had a childhood best friend, let's call her Emily for this discussion. Due to her large frame, I never really considered her as a potential girlfriend, but the idea always lingered in the background. Looking back, I realize I would have probably given any girl a chance. Fast forward, Emily introduced me to her more attractive friend, even speaking highly of me to her. Little did Emily know, her friend became very interested in me, and we even dated for a while.

During our relationship, I noticed that Emily became extremely critical of her friend (who was my girlfriend at the time), making disparaging comments and displaying jealousy towards her in subtle ways whenever we were together.

This behavior surprised me because I had never noticed any romantic interest from Emily before. It was only after I started dating her friend that these behaviors emerged. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this.

Ultimately, our relationship ended, partly due to the influence of my friend, Emily.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was only after I started dating her friend that these behaviors emerged. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this.
It's intrasexual competition.

Men used to do this by fighting, now we do it moreso by AMOG. It's why men are bigger than women.
Women do this by character defamation (rumors) and manipulation. It's why women are better at sub communication than men.

Sounds like Emily didn't like that she lost some of the comfort (beta) you provided to her when you started dating her friend.
When a fish is looking at bait on a hook, more fish become interested in the bait. Women are quite susceptible to GroupThink.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of PUA gurus have said that there is always an inherent level of attraction, even if very small, between you and practically any woman you meet. It's simply because you are a man and she is a woman.

Even if there isn't enough attraction between you and Emily for either of you to consciously recognize it, looks like there was at least enough for her to react that way.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female vs female competition is vicious. I would say it's more vicious than male vs male competition. I've dated and fvcked girls who were friends with ex's, other female friends, etc. I would say they've come close to clawing each other's eyes out like rabid cats. Just listen, don't comment on the jealous party, and stick your d1ck in her.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of PUA gurus have said that there is always an inherent level of attraction, even if very small, between you and practically any woman you meet. It's simply because you are a man and she is a woman.

Even if there isn't enough attraction between you and Emily for either of you to consciously recognize it, looks like there was at least enough for her to react that way.
PUA gurus are good at one thing and one thing only: separating incels from their parents’ hard earned cash. I wouldn’t seriously entertain their opinions on any subject.

As to the premise that there is always some inherent degree of attraction to any humanoid without a Y chrome, totally not true. There are women that I find absolutely repulsive and would not fvck even if they were the last women on Earth. I mean, can you imagine yourself fvcking Rosie O’Donnell??

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA gurus are good at one thing and one thing only: separating incels from their parents’ hard earned cash. I wouldn’t seriously entertain their opinions on any subject.

As to the premise that there is always some inherent degree of attraction to any humanoid without a Y chrome, totally not true. There are women that I find absolutely repulsive and would not fvck even if they were the last women on Earth. I mean, can you imagine yourself fvcking Rosie O’Donnell??
LOL or Whoopi Goldberg

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why they say men and women can't be friends. Now don't get me wrong, I have a few female friends, but more often than not feelings develop on one side or the other. Which is okay if they can control their feelings, but can be a problem if not.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LMFAO cope
Women only have attraction for the men they want to sleep with

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe Emily had some level of attraction but knew her defensive lineman body shape garnered her no chance. She was too jealous to see her two friends connect while she is left out of having the same possibility. Women are chaotic and selfish. They will reject a guy and then get jealous if another woman wants him.

Last edited: