Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best first date ideas?

Rxnxg

Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title says, enlighten me boys!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh, list the places there is in your area, that is the first thing to do

Waylon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being from Southeast Georgia in the US, I have the luxury of Savannah, Ga... talk about a "romantic city". River Street is a cobble stone road next to the Savannah river, with all kinds of little shops geared toward tourists.

Taking a date down there for a walk and listening to street performers has always worked well in my favor. If you have a little spot like this, it is highly suggested. Oddly enough, my e-wife loved to walk around a cemetery and just look at headstones. I found a lot of women like that for some reason.

Don't make a first date expensive... a picnic lunch under an overpass got me laid right there on the railroad tracks once. Whatever you decide, stay clear of movies. You can't work your magic while she's trying to watch the big screen.

LimaBean

Don Juan
Reaction score
My recent dates include:

Comedy club
Jazz lab
Top golf
Outdoor photography(a bit different, but as a side gig I do jobs, women love it)

All of these worked great

Bobbylively

Reaction score
I would tell her: "I am going to [insert any place nearby] tonight. I'll pick you up around [insert time here]."
Then don't pick her up at the time you said, but instead be a few minutes late. This will make her worry.

Some first dates I always have success with are:
Hikes and Movies

Glassguy

Reaction score
I prefer grabbing a drink and if it goes well, and I'm interested, moving on to something fun yet competitive.

Pool, putt putt, etc. My reason for this is to place a friendly wager on it. Kiss, massage, etc. It always gets sexual if she is down for it and many times ends in sex.

And if not, it's stuff I like doing anyways so it's a win win.

thePurple

Don Juan
Reaction score
My recent dates include:

Comedy club
Jazz lab
Top golf
Outdoor photography(a bit different, but as a side gig I do jobs, women love it)

All of these worked great
same opinion here, and it shouldn't cost more than $20-30

Gold

Reaction score
Definitely, first dates should be cheap, and $20-30 is the limit. Doing something you both enjoy would be great, but nothing wrong with a coffee. The pretty woman you met on a dating site(e.g. elenasmodels.com) (or elsewhere) is not coming to do the thing, she is coming to see you, and if you are fine, then any place is fine.

Maybe avoid places that are loud. Although it could allow sitting closer, so there is an upside as well.

Movies on the first date are pretty lame, in my view. Too long and not much fun with a stranger.