Best course of action next with her????? - advice pls

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, about a week and a half ago, a chick I've met through a mutual friend a couple of times texted me asking if I wanted to "do something/hang out" with her now her college is over, and she told me the day she gets paid from work.
original post - http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161269

I played it cool and replied to her text saying along the lines of "yeah sounds good, we'll figure something out nearer time" (there has been no contact since my last text)

Now, in 2 days time, it will be the day she gets paid...I was speaking to one of my mates about the situation, and he feels the ball is in my court to re-initiate contact with her...so I dont really know what to do/say without sounding like a douche...

I was gonna send her a friendly text, and say im free sunday if she wants to take a evening stroll get a bite or a drink etc...

(please dont burn me for not phoning, It dont go down too well in England calling chicks too soon....from my experience)

But I would really like to hear your views on this situation.

She came out of a ehavy relationship, and our mutual friend doesn't think shes looking for something serious...so I would hope to just go out and have a laugh and see where things go......

Thanks in advance

DJ IN HELL

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djinhell said:
So, about a week and a half ago, a chick I've met through a mutual friend a couple of times texted me asking if I wanted to "do something/hang out" with her now her college is over, and she told me the day she gets paid from work.
original post - http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161269

I played it cool and replied to her text saying along the lines of "yeah sounds good, we'll figure something out nearer time" (there has been no contact since my last text)

Now, in 2 days time, it will be the day she gets paid...I was speaking to one of my mates about the situation, and he feels the ball is in my court to re-initiate contact with her...so I dont really know what to do/say without sounding like a douche...

I was gonna send her a friendly text, and say im free sunday if she wants to take a evening stroll get a bite or a drink etc...

(please dont burn me for not phoning, It dont go down too well in England calling chicks too soon....from my experience)

But I would really like to hear your views on this situation.

She came out of a ehavy relationship, and our mutual friend doesn't think shes looking for something serious...so I would hope to just go out and have a laugh and see where things go......

Thanks in advance

DJ IN HELL
Dont say your free Sunday. Text her saying something along the lines of. "Hey, I was gonna go do (what you wanna do with her) you should come with me." (Name the place and time.) If she is interested she will join you.

Dont mention or even talk about her last relationship. If she trys to... change the subject and steer away from it. What you need to do is just go out and have fun. Make her forget about her troubles so she can just have fun with you. How you make her feel plays a big part.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys..

One thing though, what exactly is buying temperature??...I tried doing a search, but nothing really explained it properly :confused:

Cheers

DJ IN HELL

Top Bottom