Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Cities

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
I live in arizona.. but if I had the chance to go anywhere.... LA... its where the MOST beautiful woman congregate, in mass hordes... excellent elite clubs... playmates, models, celebrities, the VERY very rich... LA, california! yeah yeah!
Between LA, Miami, and NYC you wont find a very big difference in the number of beautiful people, but like your post says the very very rich are the ones that come in hordes. 70 - 80k doesn't put you in the same bracket as a lot of the folks in these areas.

Pulling that much in a place like Chicago or Boston puts you in a separate income bracket in this age range. As expensive as Boston can be to own it still is a city that is filled with locals who themselves have been bought out of the metro area, the same is true in DC which has become ridiculously expensive over the past decade. Chicago is trying to become a city that taxes people out but renting is relatively cheap in trendy parts of the city and the glut in condo developments have driven rents that much cheaper. The same seems to be happening to the boston area.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the words of wisdom guys. The salary I gave is actually a question of lifestyle. The jobs I like pay about that amount. I am not really interested in buying property or supporting a family at this point in time. I have a condo that I rent out already so I am building equity that way. I am not really that materialistic so I don't need a fancy car, a decent new car(15-20k) is probably what I would get if I got a car at all.

Basically I don't need to be a high roller. A one bedroom or even a studio apartment is sufficient for my needs.

achtungiono

Don Juan
Reaction score
All those cities are great.

Personally, i would go to LA. This region got Hollywood and alot of other cool places, nice weather and there are alot of hot women to meet here.
Hot women move to LA from smaller cities in hope to become movie starts, singers etc. They also spend alot of money on their looks, if you are into those women. It's alot of rich people here and if you play it right you may end up with some nice contacts, even thought that wasn't what you were looking for. But i think it's a great town.

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea exactley plus there peopple from all over the world in LA