Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Cities

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok players, I got my first couple of job offers in the pipe. I am looking to move. I am wondering what cities do you think are the best for the nightlife.

My options are let's say Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, DC, LA, Houston, Miami, Montreal, New York, and Rome(pipe dream). Rank in order of where you think it would be easiest for a guy making around 70-80k a year to score with hot women.

My main hobby is salsa dancing(and I am relatively good at it) so I would very quickly come into contact with alot women in any of these cities. The job is pretty much the same job wherever I would go.

My other main concern is cost of living but let's be honest, availability of hot women trumps that concern. I am pretty much a minimalist in that I don't need alot of worldly posessions.

If you can think of other cities add to the list, always curious.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do this, google 'list best cities for singles', I don't know who does it (forbes?) but there is a damn good listing out there. That would be more beneficial than asking a bunch of people who more than likely haven't lived in all these cities.

And to save you a response....you're welcome.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boston. The population is young, well-off, and liberal. There's culture, sports, bars, and clubs. If you don't mind the cold (and I don't) I'd highly reccomend it.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Da A.T.L. shawty!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon:

Kidfabulous

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in DC from 2001-2006. Great place :) If you like well-educated women, then it's a bonus. Just find a good group of friends and you're set.
That being said, most of the places are the same and as long as you have a group there you'll be fine.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. As far as the Forbes list goes I have seen it but I don't take too much stock in it. For one I have heard people say that even with the overload of gay men San Fran is still no good for straight guys. I have also heard that another of their favorite cities Denver is 2-1 men/women ratio. I don't want that.

New York, I have heard online that while there is an abundance of single women and it is easy to get dates, they are hard to get in bed if you don't have alot of money or connections.

I am talking straight up from your experience. Can you guys verify the various things I have heard, or counter them with your own experience.

I am leaning towards New York, Miami, and Montreal, and perhaps Toronto, I forgot that in my original list.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in DC for a couple of years and I agree, I had a great time. While I would love to go back, I sort of have this wanderlust to go somewhere new as well.

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Denver has PLENTY of hot women and is a nice town.

NYC is the easiest place in the world to live and get laid.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I want to hear. I thought that guy was just complaining about New York.

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously dude. I lived there for a while and I got so much you wouldn't believe it if I told you. The chicks are HOT, they love happy hour and everyone lives close so it is easy as pie to get them back to your or their place.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
Boston. The population is young, well-off, and liberal. There's culture, sports, bars, and clubs. If you don't mind the cold (and I don't) I'd highly reccomend it.
$70-80k a year won't help much on the East Coast unless you live in DC. The best bet is Chicago monetarily. Atlanta would get you further but their quality of life has been suspect as of late. Rome would be great if given a chance. However, if Denver has been added to the list, I say it's the best for cute, active and dynamic women.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only speak for LA, but if you want to meet a lot of asians, you should come to Southern California.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denver isn't 2-1 according to city-data.com, but it's hard to say with numbers that count because they are divided by age. Most guys don't get laid much according to statistics though, so I am not sure if M-F ratios matter or not anyway.
Males: 280,207 (50.5%)
Females: 274,429 (49.5%)

Nowhere is really cheap IME. Some places rent is dirt cheap but you live around poor people, have high crime, and make less $$$$$.. so you really live in a dump to save a few grand at the end of the year. woo hoo.

Do you want women with a respectable BMI? Do you want trailorish women? Do you want high class women? Do you want ocean access? Do you want Mountains? Do you want hispanic, black, white, asian, or some of each? There's just so many variables!

I can tell you that I was just in Montreal and I'd greatly recommend it before somewhere like Chicago or Atlanta, but then again I am not into overweight women. Someone else might like bigger women and totally disagree... you decide.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How permanent do you want to be were you are going. I grew up in Chicago and gotta say that I do see a lot of hot girls, never had a hard time getting laid, and it doesn't cost much. That said I haven't any desire to move back.

This site constantly hates on career women and femnazi **** but one of my good friends has been in manhattan via michigan for about 5 yrs now and visiting him is always a good time. I swear it seems easier to have one nighters with these career women there then it does anywhere. At 70k though I wouldn't bother. In his opinion getting dates hasn't been hard but relationships just dont exist within his circle.

Every big city that I've been to has it's part of town that attracts the young professional crowd. As long as it is a city you want to live in and like kidfab said you find a good crew you'll be fine hooking up.

Grizou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lil' sidenote on Rome. If you want to meet beautiful women (plenty of...) you might seriously consider Italy as the place to be. On the other hand, salaries in Italy are very low compared to other country's, depending on the job offer or whether you get paid by your company on a US contract or differently changes a lot.

Otherwise I suggest Barcelona. I made the experience that you do not need to sarge for girls, they come up to you deliberately (gotta love Spanish attitudes :D), correct me if I'm wrong...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grizou said:
...Otherwise I suggest Barcelona. I made the experience that you do not need to sarge for girls, they come up to you deliberately (gotta love Spanish attitudes :D), correct me if I'm wrong...
You're absolutely right about Italy and Spain. I enjoy the liveliness of Italy (northern is my preference) but it costs $$$. I enjoy the serenity of Spain but they need more indoor air conditioning for me to be completely comfortable there. My choice of residence will be between the two when I leave the states.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in arizona.. but if I had the chance to go anywhere.... LA... its where the MOST beautiful woman congregate, in mass hordes... excellent elite clubs... playmates, models, celebrities, the VERY very rich... LA, california! yeah yeah!

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just moved to south florida, I like it alot. 70-80 a year is enough but not alot down here and you would struggle to support a family for that amt. But for a young single guy it's a great place and the job market is good for that salary range. The one bedroom apartments are around 900 and up for good locations and quality. If you come from somewhere cold though, south florida is great, the weather is nice all year (except for occasional hurricanes), and theres a lot of people out biking, running, and hanging out outside all year long. Not to mention beaches and Spring Break is a 1 and a half month season instead of just a week. Overseas would be nice too though. Drawbacks to south florida include horrible traffic at most times of the day, although taking the toll turnpike is a way around this, bad crime in some areas, hurricane season which is over in 3 more weeks. A lot of flashy cars and materialistic people but you'll find that in any big city. I really like the change of pace though I recommend a quieter suburb of miami that is still close to downtown.