Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best cheap dates...

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so you are used to going out to a posh retaurant as a regular date? Are you used to paying lots of money to take her on some amazing once in a lifetime experience kind of thing?

Why pay good money when you can have a date just as (maybe even more) successful for little to no money at all!!!

I have found that great cheap places to go on dates are:

Your place! COMPLETELY FREE
After all not only is this cheap but it is very unique... Bet no hot girls have been invited to someone's house/appartment/whatever before! (Unless they were gonna, you know...>: ) )

Golf/Crazy Golf! CHEAP
This is a very fun place to go out and allows for you to make some funny witty remarks every time she muffs up! (In the quick tips section there was something like this saying it is a good idea to take golf lessons so you can wipe the floor with ehr allowing for yet more C+F)

Some cheap theme park!
This can be very good if you have a theme park near you which is very cheap to visit... Plus you can pile on C+F if she is scared of going on any of the big rides (better make sure you are brave enough first)

Coffee Shop >: )
Yes well this one is quite cheap and you can really get chatting in a place like this... (Also from quick tips) about half way through say "let's go out on a walk." Even if it is only for a few minutes it will be (could be) the first time you do something as a 'couple.'

If you can add to my list feel free...

These are just cheap places you can go without breaking the banks... with the same effect (if not better for uniqueness and originality)

Really go to town on this is could save you big bucks $$$

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee house events at more alternative coffee shops
-comedy routines, local jazzbands, poetry readings, storytellers--and usually only cost about $3 per person (if anything)

Bowling

Billiards

Board games

Community service--depending on what you choose to do, this can be a lot of fun! Try volunteering at an animal shelter

Check the newspaper for authors or public speakers coming to where you live. These are usually free and can be pretty interesting (and funny, depending on the speaker)

Go to the park, beach, river...just get outside and have fun

If it's summertime and you like kids, be camp counselors together. This is SOOO much fun!

Check the paper for local dances. (My town has Barefoot Boogie every Friday for $3, that kind of thing)

Also, check the paper for local hole-in-the wall theatres. These usually cost about $5 for two hours of live entertainment, and the small setting is pretty intimate.

If one of you has a dog, walk it. Make sure it gets dirty so you have to wash it, which gives you a good excuse to start a water fight. ^_^

Watch the International Channel, the Spanish Channel, or AZN. Some of the acting is really campy and fun to laugh at.

Teach her how to skateboard.

If you like cooking, cook something together.

Take a nap together--one of my favorite things to do ^_^

Go iceblocking. All you need to pay for is the block of ice!

Fingerpaint on each other.

Go to Goodwill and try on hidious clothes.

There are thousands of things to do that require little to no money...all you gotta do is find out about those hidden, inexpensive places around town that provide weekly entertainment, and get creative.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I love the idea of fingerpainting on each other, can really get her used to your touch (as long as she doesn't mind a bit of kiddy-ish fun) :)

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some cheap theme park? The idea is to save money without making yourself look like a douche.

Hersheypark's close by for me, a full day ticket costs $40. If you don't go often it's definitely worth it though. I don't think there's a theme park out there that costs less than $30 to get into, six flags in Maryland and New Jersey are more than Hershey.

I've seen you post on here for a week dude and most of the time it appears you have no idea what you're talking about. Which I believe because you just joined a week ago and you've already got 29 posts. Slow down noob, go out and try some self improvement rather than sit around giving out misguided advice. I'm not really talkin about this post just in general.

Remember, sure we'll hear your dilemmas, read what you gotta say. But, we really don't give a f*ck about you at the end of the day. No need to impress.