Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

best beer 4 party

Snap87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, me and some friends are throwing a party in their house with no parents or guardians, just us 4 with other 20 unknown people. I am in charge in providing beer. So, my questions is what is the best tasting beer with the most alcohol that can get people drunk quickly?

THANKS!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keystone light, beer 30, busch light. They dont taste good, but itll get cha DRUNK.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh no, please keep people from getting sh!tfaced and driving. Every high school class will lose a few kids to drunk driving. Please have a conscience about the people leaving your house drunk. Have some food on hand to absorb the alcohol.

Having said that, look for "ice" in the beer name. Avoid "light" anything. Liquor and punch is usually the most economical drink.

Be safe! In the next couple of years, you will know someone who dies from drunk driving. Don't let it be tonight.

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
PABST!!

For the past year all my buddies have stayed true to buying cases of Keystone Light tall boys. Its only like 17 bucks for a case of these tall cans of beer...you take that and a beer bong and down those damn things and wanna know a little trick so you dont have to wait for the foam when doing a beer bong? rub the sides of your nose real quick and then with those fingers you quickly swish around the foam a few times and like BAAAAAAM! its gone and you're ready to get crunk

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newcastle, Heneiken, Millers highlife, AND BE CAREFUL
if you get this stuff called
211.. steel reserve
It DOES NOT fu*k around if your looking to get drunk

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make something called jungle juice. You pretty much get a clean trash can, and fill it with punch, fruit, and different kinds of liquor. Or just Everclear if you'd like. For fruit use mostly watermelon but it just soaks up the alcohol. Eat a few slices of watermelon and you'll be hammered off your ass.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
coors light all the way. Tastes like water, is cheap and it gets you really ****ing drunk ;) and that's what you are looking for in a party

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
beer is for hs'ers... get some golden grain and wave a match over the top of it

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pabst Blue Ribbon is probably the best cheap ass beer for kegs. Can't go wrong with it.

When I go to parties, I always bring a case of Natty. Trying to help out the host a little bit.