Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best away to act and/or to say?

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, guys!

I was wondering about something:

- What´s the best thing to do or to say when one are seeing a chick that says that she had bigger penises before?

Most of the time I simply ignore or act naturally. But, what do guys think about what one should say in those situations? Any specific line?

Thanks

ColonyConfused

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm no expert but my logic says i'd say "size doesn't matter babe, its the sense that matters, and mine is the best".. i would say that, i'm a newbie, but i don't think it'll be a bad reply.. or would it?

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about another line!

Althought my unit tends to the "big side", there´s always someone bigger. Therefore, I don´t consider myself bad on that department. However, while some women simply don´t comment about previous partner´s sizes, others seem to be feel good to say it to the guy they´re f****** with, and therefore try to make him feel bad.

So, assuming it can be a test just to see how a guy reacts or to see if they get disturbed, I´d like to know a line that simply would make them to think they shouldn´t have say that.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her. Literally and metaphorically. Bang and run. She shouldn't be talking about other guys when you are first getting together. Huge red flag.

SoSuaveScorp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the post above me.. but also what you should do is make sure you **** the **** out of her/ make her come multiple times and make sure she knows that you may not have a big **** but you can definitely work it.. this can be achieved by doing a little research with sex tips on askmen or around here on sosuave

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Fvck her. Literally and metaphorically. Bang and run. She shouldn't be talking about other guys when you are first getting together. Huge red flag.
This

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, guys!

Thanks for your answers!

Well, let be me more specific about this subject:

a) I´m not small or even medium. My marks can be considered as big. Nevertheless, there are tons of guys bigger than me;

b) I did not ask anything about sizes of previous partners of any chick I f**** with;

c) I know it´s not necessary to be HUGE to make a women *** like hell or even squirt. I´m excelent making sex, althought I think that size (as long as not being too big) can give a lot of help.

Bottom line, I just wanted to know a great line to say in these cases! :)

Thanks

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course she has.

all slvts have had bigger c0ck

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: "i've had bigger"

you: "i've had tighter"