Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best advice you can ever get: Start pumping some iron

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your game should be built on inner strength and confidence. The best way to get that is to feel good about yourself physically.

When you look in the mirror and see those buldging muscles..you just know you're hot.

When you look in the mirror and see that NEW you, you just know you're hot.

And guys, when you know you're hot, WOMEN know you're hot! Believe me, I should know. Three years ago women wouldn't even look at me. Not to sound ****y but now I turn heads left right and center. The best thing about it is that YOU can do it too. Just apply yourself, set time aside, get a routine going and just tell yourself that you're working hard at becoming a NEW man. You don't have to be a god damned bodybuilder, you just have to get some muscle mass on those bones. Get your testosterone levels shooting on max!

Working out and knowing some of the things from this site is a DEADLY combination (and by deadly I mean goooood). If that can't turn you around with girls, then nothing will. We all know women desire confident/protector/dominant type of males. So what better way to appeal to women than to have a "protector" type of body? It just makes sense. No tip from this site is equal to going to the gym 3-4 days a week with a proper diet. When you're built everything just comes to you naturally. You become ****y/funny, you're calm, things don't phase you and most importantly your TESTOSTERONE levels are sky high for god's sake! It works so well sometimes that when I read stuff from this site I feel as though it's just confusing me instead of helping. Yes that's true folks, you won't even need half of the "tips" on this site (again not dissing them, they're great).

COME ON BABYYYYYYYY!!!

:woo: :woo: !!

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sharpshooter
Your game should be built on inner strength and confidence. The best way to get that is to feel good about yourself physically.

When you look in the mirror and see those buldging muscles..you just know you're hot.

When you look in the mirror and see that NEW you, you just know you're hot.

And guys, when you know you're hot, WOMEN know you're hot! Believe me, I should know. Three years ago women wouldn't even look at me. Not to sound ****y but now I turn heads left right and center. The best thing about it is that YOU can do it too. Just apply yourself, set time aside, get a routine going and just tell yourself that you're working hard at becoming a NEW man. You don't have to be a god damned bodybuilder, you just have to get some muscle mass on those bones. Get your testosterone levels shooting on max!

Working out and knowing some of the things from this site is a DEADLY combination (and by deadly I mean goooood). If that can't turn you around with girls, then nothing will. We all know women desire confident/protector/dominant type of males. So what better way to appeal to women than to have a "protector" type of body? It just makes sense. No tip from this site is equal to going to the gym 3-4 days a week with a proper diet. When you're built everything just comes to you naturally. You become ****y/funny, you're calm, things don't phase you and most importantly your TESTOSTERONE levels are sky high for god's sake! It works so well sometimes that when I read stuff from this site I feel as though it's just confusing me instead of helping. Yes that's true folks, you won't even need half of the "tips" on this site (again not dissing them, they're great).

COME ON BABYYYYYYYY!!!

:woo: :woo: !!
It's just like that one saying "If a guy tells you that you look good, you look good." :p

Naw, seriously though; being "buff" or having nice abs, etc. really do help you mentally, and overall boost up your psyche.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely right ...

... but if the AFCs on this site don't have the balls to talk to women, then what makes you think they have what it takes to lift weights?

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, let's not put down the AFC's too much.

Not only were we all AFC's once, but even Einstein said "we all have our bad days."

Self-esteem, confidence, appearance, flirting, and kino are the key successes to achieving victory with women.

I'm sure that when AFC's are tired of being lonely, they'll get off their @$$&$ and start lifting weights, etc.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps my language was harsher than necessary, but I speak out of personal necessity.

I am an AFC myself, the worst kind of AFC, the kind of guy who doesn't approach women or do anything to improve himself because it's too scary and painful.

You're talking to a guy who, despite being an friendless virgin with no life outside of school, is so completely satisfied with himself and his life that he has no incentive to add things to it, much less choose to endure pain or difficulty in order to do so.

You're talking to a guy who really doesn't care.
I'm a dork with no sense of humor; I am unkempt and in terrible shape; I have never had a friend; I am a 21 year old virgin; I spend my free time doing homework or watching TV ... and life like this has never bothered me, so I really don't care.

If anything, I like it because being like this has made my life easier, not harder.

How do you sell DJ-ing to a guy who will feel no loss if he refuses it?

Last edited:

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Virtú
You're talking to a guy who, despite being an friendless virgin with no life outside of school, is so completely satisfied with himself and his life that he has no incentive to add things to it, much less choose to endure pain or difficulty in order to do so.

You're talking to a guy who really doesn't care.
I'm a dork with no sense of humor; I am unkempt and in terrible shape; I have never had a friend; I am a 21 year old virgin; I spend my free time doing homework or watching TV ... and life like this has never bothered me, so I really don't care.
If you are happy with the way you are like you said, then you don't need to improve.

However, when you do decide to improve, it is not about having what it takes, but developing what it takes.

Please read my italicized quote of yours, and realize that if you were completely satisfied with your life, you would not see yourself as "unkempt and in terrible shape."

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I guess the question is: what must I do to develop what it takes to be able to improve myself?

BTW, self-satisfaction does not preclude honesty. I can see myself as I am, flaws and all, and still not be bothered by it, at least not enough to do anything about it.

So you may be right, a part of me may be unsatisfied, but since that part of me is not powerful enough to force my hand, I might as well be completely self-satisfied.

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I guess the question is: what must I do to develop what it takes to be able to improve myself?
The answer is to just go do. Do what? Anything. Preferably something that produces a tangible result like sports (medals, rankings), working out (better looks), or even studying (academic awards).

Through these accomplishments, you can unlock that inner confidence. Also, set a goal of what you want to be, look like, etc 1 year from now. Just post this somewhere or privately keep it onyour computer. That will be your goal and you need to do whatever it takes to fill in the holes of your current lifestyle to meet that goal.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pure Drive +
The answer is to just go do. Do what? Anything. Preferably something that produces a tangible result like sports (medals, rankings), working out (better looks), or even studying (academic awards).

Through these accomplishments, you can unlock that inner confidence. Also, set a goal of what you want to be, look like, etc 1 year from now. Just post this somewhere or privately keep it onyour computer. That will be your goal and you need to do whatever it takes to fill in the holes of your current lifestyle to meet that goal.
This sounds like work.

I'm here for pleasure, not work.

I want to add pleasure to my life, not pain.

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like work.

Then go have fun. Go play games. Go do whatever you like. Carpe diem as some say. Be free. If that is for you, go ahead and do it, but when the time comes to change (when you really want to or at least are willing to put in the effort), remember what I said.

Cheers.

Edit: Virtu I do not have all the answers. This is all I can tell you now and the rest is up to you. No one is going to be there to give you the answers always. If you want carpe diem, go do it. If you are satisfied with yourself now, don't change anything.

But one day you will screw up big time and then you will feel it is the time to change. That is when. This is my last post on the subject because I am not going to convince you over a forum to change your life. That is up to yourself, a test of will.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pure Drive +
Then go have fun. Go play games. Go do whatever you like. Carpe diem as some say. Be free. If that is for you, go ahead and do it, but when the time comes to change (when you really want to or at least are willing to put in the effort), remember what I said.

Cheers.
Doing whatever I like ends up being exactly the opposite of "carpe diem" - sleeping, eating, TV, Minesweeper, etc. - which is unfortunate since living a full and active life (which I have never done) seems to be the key to happiness and personal achievement.

So I have to wait until I care enough to act in my own best interest? When will that be?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like work.

I want to add pleasure to my life, not pain.
Dude, you can't have pleasure without pain. If you've never experienced any pain then how would you even know what pleasure is? Think about it.

EVERYONE on this site has gone through the hard times, heck even the most experienced dj's go through it. That's just how it is. You should strive for more.

One question, do you masturbate a lot? It really kills any desire to do anything. It honestly does, especially if you do it a lot. I used to be in the same boat. Masturbation killed any chance I had in highschool to get with any chick. I just didn't care. Then I dramatically reduced it and started working out.

it looks like you need a big shot of testosterone

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Virtu, why are you here? I'm being serious. What is it you want to accomplish? If I've read your post right, you say you are perfectly happy with yourself.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am here for whatever it is that separates me from great men, the thing that drives them do what most can only dream of.

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
sharpshooter, just out of interest. What are your stats?

I have to agree working out is great, because of, A the whole looking better in the mirror giving yourself more confidence, B because you feel really good in a healthy way makes you feel happier, C because the extra tetestorone working out gives you and D because of the extra confident you get by people giving u looks and both guys and girls asking you if you work out etc.

SalParadise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Virtu:

You say you're satisfied, but you clearly aren't, as you speak of yourself with extreme negativity. It sounds like you can't imagine being any different from the way you are, and therefore, you assume that you MUST be 'satisfied', as you aren't changing, which one can only do with a goal to STRIVE for.

Here's the deal. Either, you sit around in front of the computer, right here, debating 'when' you are going to do something, when the 'BIG CHANGE' is going to come, and waste your life away,OR you decide RIGHT NOW - NOW - that TODAY is the day that you are going to CHANGE your life.

I know exactly what you're talking about, I have been there before myself so many times. You get stuck in a moment and don't know how to break the pattern, can't even imagine heading in a new direction. It seems so alien for you.

Here's what you need to do:

1) DECIDE, right now, that you will NOT settle for being less than you can be. DECIDE that you are going to change your life. DECIDE it is going to happen TODAY.

I too would have described myself as a dork, out of shape, unkempt, and socially under-developed. All I did was make a decision to be more than that. It is the seed of everything.

2) Write down everything you don't like about yourself. Work out specific ways to work on these things until they are STRENGTHS. Commit to doing these things no matter what. You must write this down and put it somewhere you will see it every day.

3) Write out a plan, a list, of how you want to be in every area of your life. Set GOALS - targets that you MUST achieve. Write them out and put them somewhere prominent. This really works. For example, I decided that I wanted to improve my body. I started out as a skinny weakling, with visible ribs. Now I have a six pack. All I did was set a definite goal and decide I had to complete it.

4) Now you know where you want to be, and what you're going to change, all you need to do is DO IT. Now it's up to you my friend. If you need extra motivation, come on to SoSuave, or try these books:

The DJ BIBLE
The Magic of Thinking Big
Think And Grow Rich
Awaken the Giant Within
Unlimited Power
Weapons of Mass Seduction

The DJ BIBLE I have read all the way through about four times. It's gold. Above all, DON'T GET DISCOURAGED if your initial efforts seem small. The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a few simple steps, so don't worry if you stumble. It's BABY STEPS that will get you to your definition of 'greatness'.

Please don't disregard this post, after all I put in a few minutes typing it up. Just follow the steps above as an experiment. I believe that you can be anything you want to be, and so should you!

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stats: 5'8, 170, on a real thin frame. 45 inch chest, 18 inch biceps. 26 inch waist.

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
170 lbs with 18" bis? Thats a little farfetched. Bodybuilder size without bodybuilder weight? Although, maybe its cause youre 5'8", i'm used to 6'.

However, whats bodybuilding without a big of exageration, i know i do it ;).

Although, in reference to your original post: AMEN TO THAT.

Rhino

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [look]aRhino
170 lbs with 18" bis? Thats a little farfetched. Bodybuilder size without bodybuilder weight? Although, maybe its cause youre 5'8", i'm used to 6'.

However, whats bodybuilding without a big of exageration, i know i do it ;).

Although, in reference to your original post: AMEN TO THAT.

Rhino
Ok.

There's a reason for why I didn't mention the size of my thighs. Legs are close to 60 percent of your total body weight. Let's just say me legs need some extra work attention lol. Not like I don't have an ass or anything, but compared to my upper body...it's not even close. Also how is 170 with 18 inch bi's farfetched? I've got an extra thin/narrow frame at 5'8 (26 inch waist). My wrist bone at my hand is barely 2 inches across (if that). That should give you an idea of how thin my bones are. I'm like one of those guys that if i'm wearing an xl t-shirt i'll look like i'm skinny, that's how small/tiny my frame is. But put me in a medium sized t-shirt or a wife beater..and I look TOTALLY different. You have to account in frame, can't stress that enough. Also dude...i'm 5'8.
There's a huuuuuuuuuge difference between a guy 6'0 with a wide frame being 170 than a narrow framed 5'8 guy.