Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best actors come from England and Wales

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sanity_Cleaver said:
No-one beats CHUCK NORRIS!!

'cause Chuck Norris beats them! :box:
hahahaha

churck norris = jerry seinfeld in acting ability. i liked his show though.

so are we calling pierce a redcoat? if not he's a great actor for the accent

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
Al Pacino is better than any actor Britain has produced or will ever produce. So is De Niro and Brando.
Pacino is very good, one of the best, but I would not put Deniro in that category.

BTW, are you an Eye-talian? Sounds like you are being biased only picking Italian actors?

Senchai,

I did say the "British Isles" and the United Kingdom which does include Scotland.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U.K. has a lot of good actors who are not big names like Hopkins or Brosnan but are still master of their craft. They occassionally show up in U.S. movies and their performances are always remembered. I have also noticed that U.K. actors are far more gracious with the fans of the roles they play. A lot of U.S. actors tend to be standoffish among fans, especially towards a role they hated.

Malcolm McDowell
Christopher Eccleston
Hugh Laurie
Jane Seymour
Patrick Stewart
Sir Alec Guiness
Sir Ian McKellen
Christopher Lee
Peter Cushing
Bill Nighy

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
All Quentin Tarintino Films As Well. See American Actors A Far Superior
Tarantino is overratted. He mostly appeals to GenX or Yers. The best films stand the test of time (and the end of adolescence).

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
My point was, you don't see any BAD or untalented famous actors from the UK.
I think the reason for that is not that BAD actors don't exist there, it's that in most other film producing countries, you actually have to be GOOD to get known or get a lot of popular work. In the US, you just have to be marketable regardless of skill level. Here bad actors can still make it because of other reasons, but in the UK, bad actors end up on bad UK soaps or crappy comedy series.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, stop capitalizing all your words. It's annoying as Hell, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so. No offense.

But I think Brando is probably the greatest actor of the 20th century. De Niro and Pacino are both right up there, in my opinion. The Godfather (Parts I and II) show their best work, all three of them. It shows that Pacino can play somebody other than a Tony Montana clone, or a detective who loves to scream.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go watch Dog Day Afternoon if you think scream and go nuts is all Pacino can do.

And I think Jean Reno could beat them all anyway. :D

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
I Dont care If He Is Overrated. It Just Shows Roth Is Depended On Him To Make A Movie That Is Good
I don't get the impression that Tim Roth is or was ever pressed for work outside of Tarantino movies, if that's what you mean. Go to IMDB for some of the roles he was offered in recent years.
Besides, the acting isn't what seems to draw GenX and Yers to Tarantino movies. it's the excessive style over substance of Tarantino's writing and directing.