berkeley meeting

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in the good spirit of the sf meeting(it was mind-blowing) i have decided this meeting will be in berkeley library on the top floor seats by the windows. THIS WILL NOT BE THE VENUE. the venue will be the college campus(UC BERKELEY college girls) mainly and the streets, the library will a extra warm-up. THE FOCUS will be to successful open and dhv a set.(to keep interested and not want you to leave). SO people study all your openers, routines, and palmistry/magic tricks/cold reading etc. IF you didnt make it to the first which was mind-blowing,you would want to make it to this one(maginficently enthralling i expect).the meeting is on may 2nd at 5:00 pm sharp.

pm me for info and contact information.
i am willing to wing people
-willing to give pua knowledge
-willing to be a friend :)
P.S ITS FREE.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the library is on kittredge off shattuck. near the bart station.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
due to complicated circumstances the meeting has been changed to may 9th at 5:00 pm.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
collalife said:
in the good spirit of the sf meeting(it was mind-blowing) i have decided this meeting will be in berkeley library on the top floor seats by the windows. THIS WILL NOT BE THE VENUE. the venue will be the college campus(UC BERKELEY college girls) mainly and the streets, the library will a extra warm-up. THE FOCUS will be to successful open and dhv a set.(to keep interested and not want you to leave). SO people study all your openers, routines, and palmistry/magic tricks/cold reading etc. IF you didnt make it to the first which was mind-blowing,you would want to make it to this one(maginficently enthralling i expect).the meeting is on may 2nd at 5:00 pm sharp.

pm me for info and contact information.
i am willing to wing people
-willing to give pua knowledge
-willing to be a friend :)
P.S ITS FREE.
I call BS, no one showed up kid.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its not even may 2nd yet idiot:crackup:

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he said i call BS, no one showed up kid.

how can no one show up if it aint even may 2nd yet.;)

in other words hes tripping but hes my buddy ken785.

the meeting IS ON MAY 9TH PEOPLE.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
collalife said:
he said i call BS, no one showed up kid.

how can no one show up if it aint even may 2nd yet.;)

in other words hes tripping but hes my buddy ken785.

the meeting IS ON MAY 9TH PEOPLE.
Lol. I thought your message was directed to the original poster-who as it turns out was urself.

Anyway, good luck with your meeting.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
collalife said:
its not even may 2nd yet idiot:crackup:
i meant to the 1st meeting, so how can it be "mind blowing"?? You shouldnt lie about events that didnt happen in the first meeting so you can get people to go to the second. Whos the idiot now?

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the first event did happen:D me and the group were there, the average of opened sets were 7-10. it was mind-blowing and the next event will be even better.second I suggest you get off your lazy as$ and come instead of talking about stuff you dont know about, my idiot friend. (two points for collalife.zero for ken785.)

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
collalife said:
the first event did happen:D me and the group were there, the average of opened sets were 7-10. it was mind-blowing and the next event will be even better.second I suggest you get off your lazy as$ and come instead of talking about stuff you dont know about, my idiot friend. (two points for collalife.zero for ken785.)
Fine...prove it. Tell us what members on this board actually went to your meeting...and dont you dare say that none were members since you posted the meeting all over this board. Then everyone would know your BSing.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who was there collalife? I never said i went...I got no problem with this dude, just know this kid is BSing and i dont like liars.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ken785. what do expect me to put a bunch of names that you dont even know? what am i lying about? why would i lie about a meeting of puas? what do i have to gain about lying? i wouldnt even put up any opinion about the first meeting if noone came. I would of simply just announced the second. BUT HONESTLY THERE WAS A FIRST, AND A GROUP CAME. 8 people to be exact(9 + me). but if you dont believe me sucks for you, because you can disbelieve all you want, we are still gonna meet and sarge while you bit*h and moan that it didnt happen.

ken785 i dont know whats happen to you, but get off your high horse, stop bi*ching. if you dont believe me come to second meeting and see who comes.

Last edited:

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u guys are about to sarge and make fools of yourselves. bring a camera and record it, so we can be entertained in the proceess

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean rocco? like a fool like have fun or a fool like make idiots of yourselves(be honest) but no matter bringing a camera and posting it on youtube is a great idea.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocco said:
u guys are about to sarge and make fools of yourselves. bring a camera and record it, so we can be entertained in the proceess
suck my ****o rocco.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if you all could help me out here. I'm going back to NorCal early June for a visit (San Francisco). I lived there for 3 years and last time I lived there/was there was 1996. So..anything change in San Fran? For the better/worse? Or anything I should be on the lookout for attractions-wise? You can post it on here or PM me, doesn't matter.