Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ben Roethlisberger STILL being accused of rape

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OFWHAP is right. Roethlisberger deserves all the negative press he's getting and probably even deserved some sort of criminal repercussion. Not only is this guy probably guilty of some sort of sexual assault, he is a huge idiot. He's been previously accused of rape and has a past record of getting sh!t hammered at bars and doing retarded crap like this. There are tons of pictures and stories on the Internet about him getting wasted and violating chicks, getting into fights, etc.

I normally side with the guy in situations like these, especially if he is a celebrity. But this is nothing like Kobe Bryant's rape charge from a few years back. Big Ben is a huge scumbag, and he is lucky he isn't in jail and out of football.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
OFWHAP,

You are avoiding my question....

So if the woman told her story coherently, yet was still drunk.....should Ben be convicted?

Why is he accountable for his actions while drunk, yet she is not?

She didn't want to have sex with him, according to her testimony. That right there is rape. In this case men and women are held to different standards by the law, but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. It is much easier for a guy to force himself onto a girl than vice versa. And in this case, he's the one being accused of rape. What would you have her be accountable for? If this girl hadn't been such a sloppy mess when reporting this to the police, she'd have probably been viewed as a more credible source, and the DA would have been more likely to actually go through with bringing this to trial. And once again, I'm not even sure if he actually "had sex" with this girl. There just isn't enough evidence to say conclusively whether or not there was an actual rape.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OFWHAP said:
Rescue Mission is easily the worst poster on this entire site. All he ever does is call other posters "pvssys" when they say something he doesn't agree with. When I mean underage, I mean under the legal drinking age of 21. It sounds like you want Big Ben, as you so affectionately call him, to **** your little virgin ass. You are too dense to even attempt to debate. And what's mutual about groping a girl who's too drunk to answer a few questions from the police? She was barely conscious and he was doing lord knows what with her. How about this? Maybe you'll get a little too drunk one night, Big Ben will be at a bar and he'll invite you to the VIP section. You get a little too tipsy. You attempt to exit the bar but end up in the bathroom. All the sudden Big Ben walks in with his **** out. You say, "No this isn't OK." He responds, "It's OK." He proceeds to have sex with you. Your friends are trying to get into the bathroom because they know some sketchy stuff is happening. However Big Ben's body guards are blocking the bathroom door. You limp out of the bathroom after riding Big Ben around the block a few times. You decide you were violated. No wait, never mind. He's a famous athlete. You had a few drinks in you. Why WOULDN'T you want to have sex with him?
Well said.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Once again, you are a MORON!

3) Bouncers blocking door - hmmm maybe it has to do with the fact that a celebrity is getting it on with a hot college chick, and he payed off the bouncer to have some privacy - that's of course illegal in your feminized little head, right?

[/B]
Cmon bro you can't do that. If someone wants to go to the bathroom just to go pee, let alone if her friends thought something shady was going on, NO ONE has a right to stop you. So yes what his bodyguards did was illegal. Just because you are a celebrity doesn't give anyone the right to stop YOUR basic rights of free will. Besides which, what kind of self respecting professional has sex with a girl in a bar bathroom anyway? Just so shady and lacking in any moral character. The guy is scum in my book, whether he raped her or not. And while Im not saying he full out raped her, he imo probably at least groped her/felt her up/committed a crime against her in some capacity.

Lets see so far he's been pictured at bars being sloppy drunk countless times, he's been in a motorcycle accident without wearing a helmet, EVEN AFTER the Steelers told him that was a big time nono, he's been accused of rape by that other woman last year, and now this. Guy is a loser. I can promise you Peyton Manning would NEVER in a million years let himself be in a situation like this. Crazy.

Last edited:

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously don't know the facts of the police report. She didn't go back to his room with him. He followed her into the BATHROOM at the BAR and had his body guards block the doorway so no one else could get in. Her friends tried to retrieve her from the bathroom but were unable to. She and her friends went to the cops right after it happened. It wasn't as though she woke up the next morning regretting her decision from the night before. In the eyes of the law, having sex with a drunk girl doesn't necessarily equal consensual sex. That means you shouldn't get girls drunk then have sex with them. It can get you in a lot of trouble.

Reaction score
OFWHAP said:
In the eyes of the law, having sex with a drunk girl doesn't necessarily equal consensual sex. That means you shouldn't get girls drunk then have sex with them. It can get you in a lot of trouble.
yea you should - drunk chicks don't have society's pressure of being a slut on their backs, and they loosen up quite well.

Alcohol + Chicks = a fvcking good time, any other way of thinking for a single man with a dyck, is a little too pvssified and chumped out for my understanding.

Also, as for Big Ben, I guess I may be wrong about him, but here is why - I cannot understand how stupid a man has to be to RAPE someone when 90% of hot women will gladly sleep with him......maybe Big Ben is just a chump after all! I just never believe anything that a drunk party college slut says when it comes to rape.........these kind of chicks always make up an excuse just so to not seem slutty and irresponsible....I don't trust her one bit.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OFWHAP said:
Multiple women have accused Roethlisberger of sexual assault. This guy practices really poor judgment. Have you seen pictures of this guy on the internet? He gets black-out drunk pretty often and you see pictures of him hanging on all these girls while his eyes are rolling in the back of his head. He also rides motorcycles in violation of his contract.

What pictures? The pictures i see don't show him hanging on them as much as them hanging on him. I know there's one picture with his eyes rolled up. One. Are there more? Show them to me. You have no idea the context of that picture. He could just be rolling his eyes goofing around. Who the hell walks around with their eyes rolled up in their head? If he's that far gone, he's probably not walking around posing for pictures. You have no idea that he's black out drunk.

His body guards were blocking entry to the bathroom.
Really? Her friends say they did. They say they didn't. No one else is saying they did. You can't state that as fact.

The DA confirmed that this girl had vaginal lacerations and that there was DNA present, but not enough to be conclusive.
Actually they said it was so damn little that it was probably there for a while and was probably another guy's. It was a ridiculously little amount. Like way less than if an evil man's penis were inside her that night. It's literally MAGNITUDES less than required to analyze, and the amount required to analyze is beyond tiny to begin with. I read an article where they specified the amounts and while i don't remember the numbers they ARE TINNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY.

A) The girl and her family wanted charges dropped a while ago and B) they were unable to find evidence BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.
C) They have so little evidence they don't even have PROBABLE CAUSE.
D) The girl's story itself is inconsistent and her BAC was .20
E) She was wearing a DTF (Down to fvck) pin and followed Ben around all night. Witnesses stated she actually asked Ben if he knew what DTF meant. Nice innuendo to a guy you have no intentions of doing anything with.
F) Women lie all the time about such things. For all we know she's embarrassed she hooked up with a dude in a dirty bathroom and things have gotten so out of control it's hard to back off on her claims now.

If someone wants to go to the bathroom just to go pee, let alone if her friends thought something shady was going on, NO ONE has a right to stop you.
It's a single person bathroom. It isn't one with multiple toilets.

MikeYikes122 said:
OFWHAP is right. Roethlisberger deserves all the negative press....

He's been previously accused of rape and has a past record of getting sh!t hammered at bars and doing retarded crap like this. There are tons of pictures and stories on the Internet about him getting wasted and violating chicks, getting into fights, etc.
Right. He deserves the label of rapist because some drunk out of her mind girl with inconsistent stories says so. And the previous girl is certified crazy.

He deserves SOME crap. He doesn't deserve all of what he's getting.

Did any of you ever read the part where the girl stated she was sitting directly on the toilet and Ben had sex with her? That's not even physically possible. Note: Ben was not sitting on the toilet and she on top of him. Ben is 6'4. How the hell would he contort himself and her in order to sex her on a toilet 2 feet off the ground? Sounds like she'd actually have to be a willing participant to manage the feat of 6'4 large man in little bathroom inserting penis into a vagina that's not even accessible while a girl sits on the toiliet. Do women spray everywhere in front of them when they pee on toilets now?

Some of you are stating way too assumptions and using "facts" that have not been panned out. The main one is this bodyguards blocking the door thing. That hasn't been established. In fact, i read one report that stated the owner offered to take the girls back there through the kitchen or something like that and the girls declined.

Perhaps you should look further into this than whatever sportscenter spits out in a quest for ratings.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone else noted, I recommend you read the criminal records.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0415101roethlisberger1.html

It's true that the prosecution had little to go on - including only trace amounts of DNA, and inconsistent testimony due to the girl's drunken state.

However, after reading the statements from multiple witnesses, I personally conclude that Ben got off the hook, which is unfortunate. It's irrefutable that he went into the bathroom with her and locked the door. The alleged rape was reported to police immediately after. It's fair to question the legitimacy of a drunk girl's story, but alcohol alone shouldn't let anyone off the hook.

Innocent until proven guilty, yes, but I have a brain and can at least decide for myself that he probably did something illegal and terrible. It's unfortunate that there wasn't enough to take him to trial.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Big Ben deserves whatever he gets. And I'm not just saying that as a Ravens fan.

Not necessarily for "raping" a girl, but for being stupid enough to put himself in a position to be so easily accused of "rape".

And as others have said, this isn't the first time he's gotten into this kind of trouble.

With his money and fame, he is painting a bullseye on himself. If he is going to hold onto the ball, he has to be willing to take the sack.

Roethlisberger does NOT show much of a care to learn from his mistakes. He went through the windshield of a car on his motorcycle and is lucky to have survived that, let alone have much of a face intact, and yet he still rides without a helmet. He's been accused of rape and molestation before, yet he still buys shots for underage girls and chases them into public bathrooms.

You or I could get away with that. A less-scrutinized NFL player without a history of this kind of thing could get away with that. Ben Roethlisberger, with his status and his past record, needs to chill the f*ck out. He's not in college any more.

It's a shame that the NFL has to step in and "babysit" these players. Rookie-year, I can understand some indiscretion, but Ben is old enough and seasoned enough to damned well know better.

This isn't about "emasculation of the modern male". This is about one man who is too stupid to learn from his past mistakes, and whose luck has run out.

You guys are all about fighting the "victim mentality" and forcing people to take responsibility for their actions. There is no double-standard for famous athletes.

As for media involvement...well, you know how they are. This is a non-story. It's a slow news time, and football nerds need something to gossip about in the off-season.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Why is it only the man that is responsible for his actions and not the woman?
In this video, you see some cops molesting a drunk woman. One was fired, another resigned, and 6 more were suspended. Were any of them arrested? Hell no! They're fvcking cops! I love how cops in Law Enforcement forums blame her for being drunk. Because you know, if a civilian did that sh1t they'd get away with that explanation...

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the day will eventually come where I'll have sympathy for a woman (not a girl) who gets plastered in public and hangs around men much older than her, but I don't think it will be anytime soon.

We live in a "blame someone else" generation where the fact of the matter is one has SO much control over preventing any number of bad things from happening by simply making wise decisions.

AFAIK, this would be like me waiting until about 11PM on a saturday evening, going to an ATM and withdrawing 1K dollars in cash, putting it in my pocket with half of it hanging out, then finding the most dangerous neighborhood in LR and trying to walk from one end of it to the other, THEN blaming someone else for attacking or robbing me.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Perhaps the day will eventually come where I'll have sympathy for a woman (not a girl) who gets plastered in public and hangs around men much older than her, but I don't think it will be anytime soon.

We live in a "blame someone else" generation where the fact of the matter is one has SO much control over preventing any number of bad things from happening by simply making wise decisions.

AFAIK, this would be like me waiting until about 11PM on a saturday evening, going to an ATM and withdrawing 1K dollars in cash, putting it in my pocket with half of it hanging out, then finding the most dangerous neighborhood in LR and trying to walk from one end of it to the other, THEN blaming someone else for attacking or robbing me.
So you wouldn't blame that person for robbing you? You're a much more forgiving person than I am. What if your daughter got drunk and was then raped by a guy? Would you call her a wh0re and tell her she has no reason to blame the guy who raped her?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OFWHAP said:
So you wouldn't blame that person for robbing you? You're a much more forgiving person than I am. What if your daughter got drunk and was then raped by a guy? Would you call her a wh0re and tell her she has no reason to blame the guy who raped her?
If my daughter is getting drunk in parties and clubs and does have drunken sex, I would call her a slut.

It doesn't matter if she is my daughter, I still call a spade a spade.

As for the guy, as long as he didn't spike her drink, I'm not even going to talk about him.