Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Below average chump needs some help!

Hobbs

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know Albatross, it sounds like you might be in the friend zone but there are ways to test this without jeopardizing your friendship or making her feel uncomfortable.

What I would do if I were you is try and start from scratch.
If it seems like there is tension between you two just ease off and start over. You might have to move at a pace comfortable for her before you seem to pushy.

1.Start talking to her, and find a commonality between you two. Something that you both do for fun or have in common, even if you're both aware that you each like the same thing bring it up again, say something like "You know when I found out you like _____ I always knew that we'd be good friends."
Whether it's hiking, or a certain type of movie, or sport or whatever, just show a common interest and that you're friends.
Doing this makes it clear that you're putting her in the friend zone, you remain control but you're also giving her a compliment and displaying something you have in common.

2.Next what I would, when you're going for a walk or having lunch or whatever, if she does something cute/sexy/funny or even wears something good to work.
You could say something like "If you keep doing that or wearing/dressing like that, i'm going to have to start hitting on you"
The more she laughs the better, and if she does it more and continues to do that you can initiate kino and she was warned.
However, if she stops or doesn't laugh or makes sure not to do that again, you can take that as a clear sign that she's not interested/ready.

There's even more ways to escalate from this point on but focus on those first two steps. They're safe, won't jeopardize your relationship and they will give you an idea of where you two stand. But remember what glitters isn't always gold, you're the prize.

Other things to watch out for, is try and make yourself more scarce, walks and lunches everyday, that's afc. Take up hobbies, activities, find stuff to prioritize over her. Do stuff you haven't had the time or chance to do before, you're free from the ball and chain like you said above, so you have nothing to hold you back now and in new activities you'll meet new people.
Good Luck

-Hobbs

Hobbs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to make it more clear.
By saying that friend comment in step one.
Doing this will lower her guard, if she was worried you were into her or hitting on her.
Which means that any attraction you generate in the future, will make her think it's new for you as well, also, it will make her question if you like her as well.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say just stay friends with the girl at work. It already got a bit weird. Why potentially jeopardize your job? Did you ever hear the term "Don't sh!t where you eat"?

Plenty of other girls out there that won't make it weird at work. I would stick to them.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a specific question..been reading a lot about believing actions not words. And about walking away aka NEXT. All really good stuff and really helping me.

One weird thing. Its been weeks since I had any real contact with the girl at work. A few contacts, but either all business or I keep it short. LJBFs in the most literal sense. I been spinning other plates.

THen I find out shes reached out to my EX. WTF is that all about? Is this weird or what? They do know each other but shes got no reason to do that...!

Thoughts?