Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being the boss

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in my quest to understand myself i like to look to my dreams for answers. in a nutshell last night i dreamed about myself and other guys doing favors for women. the women were bossy. i also had one about a cat walking on me in my sleep sinking its claws in my back.
i know this may sound weird but i think its telling me something about my interaction with women. the message is like i let them control me too much and i need to become the boss.
im not a bossy guy though. i just started a new job last week. my first day there women were asking me favors. one girl(like 18) is like hey spang if i give you money can you go the store and pick me up some cigarettes? since i was going anyway i did that one for her. the next week she asked again and i said no. another one is like hey spang can you give me a ride home? i agreed because she had no other way. i know she will ask again, and i will have to say no. other girls are like hey spang can you pick this up its too heavy! what am i your work mule?
ive had this same treatment at every job ive had next to women. maybe they are shiat testing me to see if im a pushover. one of them said "youre not a very laidback guy are you?". 0.o
ive learned to say no, but if i became literally bossy would that make me more attractive? as in telling them what to do boldly. like instead of her asking me to go to the store ill persuade her to go to the store FOR ME. ill ask them to do me favors. that will put me in a posItion of power.
what do you think?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being bossy = jerky low self esteem guys.

You want a backbone, a frame, standing up for yourself. Basically you need to realize some people will use you and if you let them, they will suck everything they can out of you then toss you away.

If someone asks for a "favor" again, make it so it benefits you in SOME way. Like that girl asking to get her cigs. If you're a smoker, take a few of the cigs or keep the change. If they ask you to lift something, you tell them to help you. Drive her home? Tell her to give you gas money.

Bascally your service is not free if they ask you to do something. As for that sh*t test that girl threw you, be indifferent. Dont take it seriously.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that sounds more like a this for that exchange. i dont want to come off as a jerk. im just tired of feeling like im there for their convenience.