Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being playful

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are alone with a girl I feel after you have built a bit of attraction and rapport its a good idea to start getting playful or slightly annoy her. This is the key to escalating. The things i do is constantly tap her shoulder, then her face. Other things i will do is pretend my fingers are irish dancers and make them dance on her head or body. Wrestle with her, ping her arm, you get the idea! Other good non physical things are, singing songs in daft voices and making annoying noises.. If she asks u to stop and pretends to get angry keep going, but make sure its fun! This is usually a good way to escalate to a kiss.

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of stuff has been covered everywhere.

And keep in mind there's a fine line. If she's laughing when youre doing whatever youre doing to be playful then youre good. If she is actually pissed then stop.. you dont want to be an annoying brother.

At work there are older college chicks workign there. I'm 17, a senior in highschool. They have experience flirting and stuff because being a little older so they will start up stuff with you. For example through something at you. A chick squirted mayo on me and laughed, and knew not to get pissed. she was just flirting and she owuld get off on making me mad so easy so I just was playful back and had a mayo fight with her.

But the other night I was drunk and went to dennys at like 5:00 am. I was with 2 girls and 3 guy friends of mine. I through a sausage at Girl A and she through it back. She wasnt liking it. I was juts being playfulk and she was being pissed. Being as I was drunk I didnt stop. I through another sausage at her face and ended up througing some hashbrowns on her.. she was really pissed. I think she overreacted, but maybe I was being dumb too.

I blame the alchy though, if I was sober I think I would of picked up on the vibes that she didnt like it.

She temporarily hates me :) hahaha I find it hilarious though

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embrace said:
But the other night I was drunk and went to dennys at like 5:00 am. I was with 2 girls and 3 guy friends of mine. I through a sausage at Girl A and she through it back. She wasnt liking it. I was juts being playfulk and she was being pissed. Being as I was drunk I didnt stop. I through another sausage at her face and ended up througing some hashbrowns on her.. she was really pissed. I think she overreacted, but maybe I was being dumb too.

I blame the alchy though, if I was sober I think I would of picked up on the vibes that she didnt like it.

She temporarily hates me :) hahaha I find it hilarious though
No, her response was right. That's just gross. The only sausage you should be throwing is your own.

Heh - good one, me!