Being Overseas NO WOMEN!!!!LOWERED STANDARDS!!!

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you imagine a world where all there is are just a bunch of dirty guys in cammo? It would be any flamers paradise, but it sure the hell aint mine!!:( Ive been over here for some time, at some place, and I wont be here for too much longer. (Everything is disclosed for a reason please dont ask)

Its just ridulous that the desperation meters skyrockets when there are only maybe 5 girls around and so many guys. You can not believe. That girl you thought was a 2 back home can be a 7 by far, even with those meat grinders on her face. Standards go completely out the window in a confined area with so many guys around.

What my main point is......if you dont allow yourself to wander, youll only get as good as youve found already. It sounds pessimistic, but take what I threw out in my senario as of right now. With a certain amount of women, the standards change to who you think looks and acts great and who doesnt. When I came back to the states on leave, I was amazed at how great the girls were. So I may have to break it off with my gf now that Ive pieced this lesson together. Maybe you guys will remember what Ive learned from this instance and go out and meet some more girls yourself before committing to an LTR. It may give real reasons for AFC's to dump their current gf's as well.

Last edited:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always go for it

I was faced with this decision a few years ago. Stay married to an attractive person with a nasty attitude or go have sex with the most beautiful women in the world and travel. I am not sad that I chose the latter.

Today, I am pretty much broke. I have either dates or one night stands but never serious relationships. I am able to attract a larger number of hot women rather than having it happen as some sort of accident.
I have the ability to handle women much, much more effectively than ever before. It is both easier and more difficult than I had imagined.

You can have a great life either way I think, but I do believe you're right that you'll never know what might have been if you only play it safe. On the other hand, if you already have a great lady that suits your needs,, I'm not sure if getting involved in all this stuff is worth it. The confrontations with other guys, dealing with snobs, risks of STDs, etc. All within reason but I don't think it's for everyone.

If you have a gf and there is something specific about her you can't stand (probably weight or attitude), I don't know what you might do. Has anyone successfully gotten his girl to drop pounds or attitude? I've handled the attitude problem many times only to have it resurface at some point in the future.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A real man is a man who is not afraid of being uncomfortable (ie. dumping a girl for a better girl.) An AFC is someone like Robert Blake or even that Captain Kirk guy - instead of breaking up/divorcing the woman and owning up that he's no longer attracted to her - They just decided to kill them which is always a pssy's ways out.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I always go for it

Originally posted by everywomanshero
If you have a gf and there is something specific about her you can't stand (probably weight or attitude), I don't know what you might do. Has anyone successfully gotten his girl to drop pounds or attitude? I've handled the attitude problem many times only to have it resurface at some point in the future.
Weight, my friend managed this, he just took her out on exercise dates. They went to a place where he knew they would have to walk a far distance and walk it.

She never gets tired of it because it is an action date plus they had a blast doing it.

Just a thought.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shouldn't have to tell you, or better yet, make you loose weight.. .you should WANT to because of YOU..

Any girl that I have to convince to look good, for at least themselves, isn't worth it.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its rough to make that transition, especially if youre the AFC in a long term relationship. Hell, I still consider myself an AFC in a different long term relationship because its also been long distance for the last ****in 4 months and it takes 2 hours to get on a phone for half an hour. Most the time I get to talk with her still always begging for me to call back....but man those days when she isnt there when she said she would be waiting, THATS frustrating. It could be I called at the wrong time...which does happen. Very seldom it happens which Im glad...but I still lay down the law, and she understands. She really is worth it overall. I dont have any other objections to how she acted so far.

Im glad I dont have much longer here...so I can come home and maybe have a normal relationship with her...if not I must have gotten fed up with her, her loss then.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if there's one thing I have learned about love, it's that it can wait. If she can't hold out for you, then the h*ll with her. Find someone who WILL wait. If you have a good girl, then when you get home maybe you can get that normal relationship you're talking about.

As far as the other person said about weight management. If you want your girl to look good, then find someone that is in good shape. Otherwise, why be with them if that's your concern? I'd rather be concerned about a girls health than her appearance. What point is looking good if you feel like shyt? I'd rather concern her of the food choices she's making than the outfit she's wearing. And maybe if you take initiative to look after yourself, maybe she'll want to as well. Not saying you don't or that one in that situation doesn't, but that it may help her to take the initiative herself.