Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being offended but having positive energy?

cky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not asking how to be offended, it's whether you guys even b!tch sometimes? I mean if a chick does something that most people would be offended by, say something degrading, do something that people would find offensive etc.

Me, myself, I don't care about so many things, I rarely get offended, I stay positive through things, I don't b1tch when some chick or even dude does something that generally should be found as offensive.

I mean, you definitely don't want to be that drama dude and complicate things all the time rather than being positive around people, but how do you make people (him and/or her, both) realize that you're of good value and they can't just diss you like that?

For example, this one thread where this chick told a guy he's not the most girthiest guy she's been with, some dude advised on just getting dressed and walking out of the door. Doesn't that depict insecurity if you take their sh!t? Myself, I would have replied: "Maybe that's cause you aren't exactly the tightest girl so far" with a bit of a smile, just to neg her. Just pick right back.

So any opinions?

Furnezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't focus so well right now cause I'm pretty tired, but from what I read your example was %100 DJ. Basically whenever someone says something offensive, I think it's usualy best to reply by saying something funny just to show you don't give what others think. Sometimes it'll just piss people off though.

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
it probably one of the most important lessons in life, always keep a cool head, and always smile. When these two ideas did each other they had a baby that was adopted by sosuave. That baby is the characteristics of being an alpha male. Dont care about other peoples ideas. LISTEN to them, and act if it will help you but if theyre bs just joke around it.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the comment. Don't let it enter your reality. That way people will think that you must not get paid out very much, therefore you must be high value.

They wont treat you like crap if it doesn't effect you at all.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's girthiest?

SinJester said:
Ignore the comment. Don't let it enter your reality. That way people will think that you must not get paid out very much, therefore you must be high value.

They wont treat you like crap if it doesn't effect you at all.
Oh YEAH!!!

That's IT!

When people are angry or something's not right with them, they'll go after the next best thing- bring YOU down. Nah, you DON'T geive them premission, simple! You can be agressive and TRY throw that energy back at them, but this either won't work well, or they'll do the same thing you are doing, etc etc. :D You'll find out that this cycle just keeps creating negativity... And you're loosing your energy fighting!! No no, YOU ARE the great catch, this doesn't even bother you amirite? :p Poor guy, he's so angry...

But since you ARE the great catch, your needs are already being met, you're already extremley happy and these things just don't bother you.... I mean, how COULD they?! Man, you're so happy, that if there's a chance, you'll take it and use HUMOR! It's WIN/WIN, mature, and it bashes the other guy's chances of brining you down in a SECOND.

Cool stuff huh :D

cky

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with another issue: ego vs self-confidence, some people have told me I have a big ego to what I just reply I'm happy with myself and content, I like my life and I'm living it the way I want to. I'm still struggling with the issue though, you should know what I mean. :)