Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Hated by Women

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well not all of these girls are wh0res, some a really nice people.
But yeah they hate me.

I got a few who don't, who just brush off my sometimes overthetop nature as funny and just me.

Most on the other hand get really offended.

As for the bottle thing, I wasn't lecturing her, I was actually in a drunken bad mood then this loser wh0re came up to me got in my face, and I reacted in the drunken state I was in and started calling her a wh0re. (Which she indeed was.) After she struck me, I just left and cleaned myself up. I wasn't gonna hit her. The annoying thing was she started calling up all these AFCs to come "kick my ass". And they of course wanted to protect her and do anything for her.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me or are am I in a sea of resentful, frustrated guys? Yes, women are hors. Is it better across the pond? No. Will there be some super amazing beautiful non-psycho virgin that sweeps LMS off his 45-yr old feet. No. You guys need to suck it up and learn to play the damn game. B!itching and moaning is not going to get you to your desired state.

What I'm saying is, the game is corrupt, yes that's true. But just like anything else there are winners and there are losers, and the way a lot of guys whine on this forum, I'm beginning to think most are, quite frankly, losers. Nothing wrong with that, per se, but if you guys are gonna chase your ideal self, than you need to change the bullsh!t attitude cause no one cares.

To the OP - You're giving off some kind of bad vibe. And why the hell are you getting into with 14-yr olds? You should've put her over your knee. Respect yourself damnit.

I'm out.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, who said this girl was 14?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was 14-15 I don't know which one.

But she was a well known wh0re since like 12. :down:

I was a bit younger then as well. 16 or 17 can't remember.

As for the bad vibe, I've had it my whole life. And have no idea what it is in the first place, so how can I change it without knowing what it is?

Some of these girls that hate me are good people, I don't want this sh!t to spread as much as it already does.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Is it me or are am I in a sea of resentful, frustrated guys? Yes, women are hors. Is it better across the pond? No. Will there be some super amazing beautiful non-psycho virgin that sweeps LMS off his 45-yr old feet. No. You guys need to suck it up and learn to play the damn game. B!itching and moaning is not going to get you to your desired state.

What I'm saying is, the game is corrupt, yes that's true. But just like anything else there are winners and there are losers, and the way a lot of guys whine on this forum, I'm beginning to think most are, quite frankly, losers. Nothing wrong with that, per se, but if you guys are gonna chase your ideal self, than you need to change the bullsh!t attitude cause no one cares.

To the OP - You're giving off some kind of bad vibe. And why the hell are you getting into with 14-yr olds? You should've put her over your knee. Respect yourself damnit.

I'm out.
:up: :up:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not complaining, I'm saying that the game is not what it seems to be. I play it, and always make things worse. When I AFC myself I get so much better results.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if you have hordes of women that seriously hate you, you are doing something wrong.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd suggest a new circle of people man. damn.

that said, if you really want specific advise it would help to hear what some of your other interactions were like. teenagers are crazy, and drunkenly calling a ***** a ***** is going to bring down all sorts of problems.

but you talk like a lot of people hate you. give us a transcript of something that really went down. i can't even figure out anything about your personality (other than you're currently bitter). can't really offer advise either.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:

I'm out.
awesome, good post.

My thoughts exactly, Women feed off of what your mindstate is like and from how it looks right now, they are feeding off of your negative energy. That is why I continually have a chipper and good attitude that attracts people to me.

I think you need to do some soul searching and not calling people hors.

Like attracts like.

Serialized3 : Honestly, if you have hordes of women that seriously hate you, you are doing something wrong.
Good post as well

comic_relief

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
originally posted by bvbidd
they have to respect me in the first place to get all worked up over me? Instead of just ignoring it and passing it off as nothing. That's what used to happen to me a few years ago they wouldn't care enough about me in the first place and just laugh at me or ignore me completley, now they just hate me.
..you remind me of my stepbrother...he ACTED like he didnt give a sh*t about what ppl thought about him....he would say whatever to chics, guys, whatever. ..but the truth is that he did care. He cared so much and that was is defense mechanism.

he was so mean and blunt that NO ONE liked him, NO ONE wanted him around. He was annoying.

point is...the difference is not actually trying to be rude, and mean, and nonchalant, ...you actually have to be confident in yourself to not care what anyone things because you know they are missing out, not you. You shouldnt purposely be rude and mean, only when its desired.

Step back and think about your approaches, your convos with guys and women, it sounds like you try too hard to be different that you come off annoying...

GOOD LUCK BRO

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
what kind of disgusing trash bags are you hanging out with?
These are normal upper class teenagers.

As for the last post, I've been really nice and been disrespected the same. I also know guys who are much bigger assh0les than me, and get a lot more respect. I'm begining to think, this respect thing may be innate. It may not be a reflection of who you are at all, and something more than that.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, it's about being a bastard in a playful manner. I act ****y, tease, make fun of, and goof on just about every girl I talk to. But underneath, there's the mutual understanding that it's all in play, and we have that rapport to begin with that enables me to bust their balls, and enables them to take it, and dish it back out too. It's about being a smart-ass, not being an ass in general.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing, I do this all in a playful manner.

What seems to be happening, is the gossip that gets around paints me as a very bad guy.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
That's the thing, I do this all in a playful manner.

What seems to be happening, is the gossip that gets around paints me as a very bad guy.
You need image control.... you can't just go walking around calling people wh0res and expect them to like you.
I think your problem is you're wearin' your mind on your sleeve. You need to stop caring so much and understand that no one will like you if you tell it like it is. Instead of being mean, try to think before you say it and tone it down a couple levels, make it a more pleasent reality.

You might also want to reconsider the kinds of women you hang out with. A girl that would smash a beer bottle over your head has some serious anger issues.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol if anyone broke a bottle over my head, if i was still conscious i would stomp her out and let my crew take car of anyone who tried to stop me.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ps some girls hate me. They may hate me, yes, but they ain't crazy, they wait till i leave till they let some reckless shyt come out their face

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
You need image control.... you can't just go walking around calling people wh0res and expect them to like you.
I think your problem is you're wearin' your mind on your sleeve. You need to stop caring so much and understand that no one will like you if you tell it like it is. Instead of being mean, try to think before you say it and tone it down a couple levels, make it a more pleasent reality.

You might also want to reconsider the kinds of women you hang out with. A girl that would smash a beer bottle over your head has some serious anger issues.
I've only called a couple girls wh0res, and only when they deserved it. I have friends who call every girl they see wh0res to the girl's faces, and get nothing but pure respect. (The same girls BTW)

I'm telling you, this is not a reflection of who I am and something much more. I don't know what it is.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingers, most of these girls hate me as a result of taking control. Not the time I called them wh0res, but times I hold the frame and tease the girls.

Your advice is what has put my in this hated position.

If I let them stay in control and let myself be an AFC, then I wouldn't be hated at all.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we can argue back and forth like this as long as you want, Bvbidd, or we can try and figure all this out.

post a transcript of a cold approach, or post a transcript of a conversation that led to one of these terrible reactions, and odds are we'll be able to figure out something.

i'd guess you've got a bad vibe. if you're out in public thinking the same way you're posting here, then you're definitely giving off a bad vibe. but without a field report, neither i nor anyone here can really help you.