Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being friends with girls = AFC

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ok.. I had a major AFC relapse last night.

On the way home from work I stoped by my friends place to say Hi. (I was invited) When I got there I found out that she had her friend over.

After talking for about an hour with them. They told me they had to get ready for a girls night out.

Being a fool I stayed around and watched these girls get ready for their night out! I should of just left, but noooo..
I stayed and watched tv while they got ready. They both had showers and dried their hair. Then my friend told me I could come into the bedroom and sit on her bed. So... being a fool yet again I did just that. You won't belive this, but I actually sat on that bed and watched them straighten out each others hair. This was a f****up situation for me because I wanted to watch them, but at the same time I didn't want to look like a chump.

But the biggest mistake I made was asking her friend if she wanted to swap numbers. When I did that, the girl got totaly defensive.. it was insane.. she even put up an imaginary boyfriend act. At that moment I just completely shuned her. Then she acused me of not begin able to take things well. What the hell was that? . girls are totaly F***ed up.
It's a catch 22 with girls sometimes.

Anyway, how the fvuk do you stop this from happening?. Sometimes situations can get out of hand without even realizing it. I think my biggest mistake is being friends with girls. I like to keep girls as friends so I can hit on their friends.. but sometimes.. I just can't deal with their crap.

I know for a fact that the next time my friend calls I'm just going to tell her that I don't want to be friends with her anymore.

Reaction score
All my friends that are girls know me like the back of their hand.

They all know I am good looking and they know I am a player.

Some of them tell their friends and their friends see first hand that I am a player.

The one's that know I am a player they still want to get with me. I think they do that so they can see if they can change me.

If I was your situation I would have made the best out of the situation.

I would have asked to take a shower with them. Man that's just how I am. Sometimes I hit on my girls that are just friends. Because i am a flirty person and I don't know where to draw the line in friends and girls i fvck.

If I have girls that are friends they are one of these two types.

1. A former fvck buddy and we don't mess around.

2. They are girls that have bf's and i am yet to try to fvck.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can You Say...

AFC!!!!!!!!!!

OK, HOLY SH!T. You made so many mistakes its not even funny, but you seem to recognize them, so I don't know what you mean by "how the ƒuck do you stop this from happening?" I think you know, DON'T DO IT! Well, I'll number them anyway.

1. You want to date this chick, you never KINO'd her or showed her you wanted to be more than LJBF.

2. You showed up whenever she invited you like a good little boy rather than setting up something yourself.

3. They told you they were getting ready for a girl's night out, read: to ƒuck other guys. Read: Not interested in you, not noticing you.

4. You didn''t leave immediately (or even earlier)... meaning, you have N0TH1NG better to do.

5. You came in when asked, sat on her bed like a cute little puppy. They probably didn't even notice you, they were just f!x!ng eachother up.

6. You just asked her for her friend's #, you tried ZERO rapport (just sitting in their house aimlessly gets rid of the rapport you have by default, you left with less than when you came in). #s are for # closes, not just smuggled into the conversation randomly.

7. You COMPLETELY shunned the other chick her when she said no, just act like it didn't phase you but acknowledge her existence. Ganji is intended for after leaving, not while neXt to them. But you were in an awkward situation you brought yourself into, I don't exactly know what to do there (I wouldn't let myself be there). If its just the chick you should smile, say bye, leave (trying C&F won't work, she doesn't want you - period). If its her and your friend, maybe talk to your friend again (who is feeling awkward to), try to defuse the situation, and then leave gracefully (if still possible, if not, just leave normally).

8. If your friend does call, what are you going for, no more friends as in "I want to date/kiss/ƒuck you" or "I don't want to be around you no more." If its number #1, NeXt!, if its #2, bow out gracefully, you'll be seeing her around. No point being childish and making enemies over nothing.

By the way, nothing wrong with having platonic friends, but don't waiver as to what you want (INDECISIVE) either she's strictly platonic or strictly plutonic, make your pick beforehand and stick to it.

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I personally think that your actions are AFC like not the fact that you have girls as friends.

There is absolutly nothing wrong with being friends with girls. Men who are insecurity with their masculinity will often try to tell you can't be a ladies man if you are not specifically a lover to them, but that's not true when you remember that there are tons and tons of girls out there and you obviously won't get around to screwing every single one of them in your lifetime. So what if a few of them arn't attracted to you. There isn't enough of you to go around to begin with.

Whenever a girl intentionally starts talking about other guys their interest level in you obviously isn't very high. An interested girl would be talking about you when you are away to her friend about what a great guy you are, that isn't the situation in your case.

It's hard to get out of the Friend's zone and into the Lover's zone when their interest level is that low in you.

My advice is to make them insanely jealous by getting the attention of better chicks. Gain control of your life and your relationships and not the other way around. Then you can start LJBFing them for a change.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Can You Say...

Originally posted by MVPlaya
AFC!!!!!!!!!!

OK, HOLY SH!T. You made so many mistakes its not even funny, but you seem to recognize them, so I don't know what you mean by "how the ƒuck do you stop this from happening?" I think you know, DON'T DO IT! Well, I'll number them anyway.

1. You want to date this chick, you never KINO'd her or showed her you wanted to be more than LJBF.

2. You showed up whenever she invited you like a good little boy rather than setting up something yourself.

3. They told you they were getting ready for a girl's night out, read: to ƒuck other guys. Read: Not interested in you, not noticing you.

4. You didn''t leave immediately (or even earlier)... meaning, you have N0TH1NG better to do.

5. You came in when asked, sat on her bed like a cute little puppy. They probably didn't even notice you, they were just f!x!ng eachother up.

6. You just asked her for her friend's #, you tried ZERO rapport (just sitting in their house aimlessly gets rid of the rapport you have by default, you left with less than when you came in). #s are for # closes, not just smuggled into the conversation randomly.

7. You COMPLETELY shunned the other chick her when she said no, just act like it didn't phase you but acknowledge her existence. Ganji is intended for after leaving, not while neXt to them. But you were in an awkward situation you brought yourself into, I don't exactly know what to do there (I wouldn't let myself be there). If its just the chick you should smile, say bye, leave (trying C&F won't work, she doesn't want you - period). If its her and your friend, maybe talk to your friend again (who is feeling awkward to), try to defuse the situation, and then leave gracefully (if still possible, if not, just leave normally).

8. If your friend does call, what are you going for, no more friends as in "I want to date/kiss/ƒuck you" or "I don't want to be around you no more." If its number #1, NeXt!, if its #2, bow out gracefully, you'll be seeing her around. No point being childish and making enemies over nothing.

By the way, nothing wrong with having platonic friends, but don't waiver as to what you want (INDECISIVE) either she's strictly platonic or strictly plutonic, make your pick beforehand and stick to it.
Thanks I needed that. The one thing that i forget to do is act like I'm a very busy person(even though i'm not).

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
LOL i shun *****es too i can't fukk with that ***** after something like that.:D

Last edited:

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, you were AFC but that's got nothing to do with being friends with girls.

I have a couple of very close female friends and I am "AFC" with them because I listen to their problems, help them out when they need it ( to a reasonable degree ), etc. But this isn't being AFC, it's just being a good friend to them because I don't want to fck them.

There's a huge difference between being a good friend to a girl and being an AFC to a datable chica.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sir is right. afc = average. frustrated. chump.

that is not a friend. if you are feeling frustrated, it is not because you are her friend. it means you arenot getting something you want which makes you a user, a wanter, not a friend. a chump. get it right.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah for example,

I just pretend to be friendly to Horny'nSexy_Malibu and icky because I desire them.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Auron
Okay, you were AFC but that's got nothing to do with being friends with girls.

I have a couple of very close female friends and I am "AFC" with them because I listen to their problems, help them out when they need it ( to a reasonable degree ), etc. But this isn't being AFC, it's just being a good friend to them because I don't want to fck them.

There's a huge difference between being a good friend to a girl and being an AFC to a datable chica.
I have a few friends like this too.. but i'm starting to realize that it is part of the problem. As much as I want to be a nice guy to these girls and listen to their problems. I am just sick of it. It is these girls that are the ones using you! don't you notice that they only seem to call you when **** happens with their boyfriends.

Being a friend to a girl is a royal pain in the ass. The more you learn to be friends with girls the more platonic friends you will have. It will be very hard for you to get girl friends. When you are down and out and you try to call them they will not listen to you. They will just push you off. So why even bother?

I have learned the hard way not to give a girl a hug unless it is a sexual hug where i grab her ass.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely not a problem being friends with a girl who you have no interest in.

For me, physical appearance is key, so if a girl doesn't do it for me physically, off she goes into the friends zone. I don't want to waste my time with women who I will get tired looking at after a while, so I just don't get involved with them romantically from the start. Sure, I'll flirt and be C+F around them still, and they may end up falling for me, but it's not my fault if I end up charming them. That's the way it goes, I'm not trying to be an @$$, but that's just the way I see it.

If a girl interests you, then you can still be friends in the same way as above, but you need to limit yourself as to what you can do. No emotional tampon, no talking to them about BFs, and no being a total tool, meaning you can't just do all sorts of stuff for her.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
sir is right. afc = average. frustrated. chump.

that is not a friend. if you are feeling frustrated, it is not because you are her friend. it means you arenot getting something you want which makes you a user, a wanter, not a friend. a chump. get it right.
It has nothing to do with not getting something I want. The reason I’m friends with this girl is because I’m not sure if I like her. I haven't made up my mind yet.

As for being frustrated, you bet I am, but it has nothing to do with not getting laid. I can get laid any week I want. I'm just very picky and I'm also very sick of the bull**** that girls put guys through. There are times when I just want to be myself and not give fvck for what the DJ bible says. Those are usually my off days when I pull stupid AFC moves. Being a DJ is a constant struggle. It is a total fight with your inner self. I fully understand the DJ bible and I totally agree with what it says about women. There are just times when I don't want to believe it is true. Women can't possibly be that pathetic why would I want to be with something so pathetic anyway? But unfortunately, my experiences have totally validated it.

This is when I find that I go through periods where I just don't care about women and I start to focus on my goals in life. When I’m finished, I'm shocked to realize, that I've lost contact with my girls and I have to start all over again. It is at this point that I just don't care anymore. I'm sick of going after girls now. Unless they flirt with me I don't have the time for it. I just don't see the point. Having to try is just not natural to me.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
It has nothing to do with not getting something I want. The reason I’m friends with this girl is because I’m not sure if I like her. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Are you speakin' womanesse now? Haven't made up your mind yet? Of course you like her; its black or white here. Do you actually sit and analyze these things? "Hmm, let me decide wether I am attracted to this one and make up my mind and decide if I like her." "Hmm, let me measure her and see if she measures up and then I can decide if I feel attraction."

Be a man, take charge. Take it if you want it, and don't apologize or make excuses.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Are you speakin' womanesse now? Haven't made up your mind yet? Of course you like her; its black or white here. Do you actually sit and analyze these things? "Hmm, let me decide wether I am attracted to this one and make up my mind and decide if I like her." "Hmm, let me measure her and see if she measures up and then I can decide if I feel attraction."

Be a man, take charge. Take it if you want it, and don't apologize or make excuses.
ok you don't understand enough about the situation to make such a comment. .. this is not womanesee. It is true, i don't know if i like her or not. Sure she is hot as hell. HB9.. but she is also kinda fvcked in the head. I dont' know if i feel sorry for her or not. She is the type of girl that would cheat. I'm quite sure she was a striper. I could fvcker her, but that isn't what i'm looking for at this point in my life.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my biggest mistake is being friends with girls. I like to keep girls as friends so I can hit on their friends.. but sometimes.. I just can't deal with their crap.

I
There you go - you answered your own question. You shouldn't be friends with any chiks your not either currently banging, or a date or two away from banging. If either condition doesn't exist, NEXT.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I want to be a nice guy to these girls and listen to their problems. I am just sick of it. It is these girls that are the ones using you! don't you notice that they only seem to call you when **** happens with their boyfriends.
ok, ok, now i see. i know exactly what you are talking about. these girls you speak of are the female equivalent of guys who don't know how to be friends with the opposite sex. men like this really are just waiting for an opportunity, and usually fake and frustrated. women like this are just what you described. using you for an emotional tampon, or social proof, or boredom buster/egostroker. the thing in common? they are not a friend. they are a user.

so i know what you are talking about. ditch them biotches. come hang with me!

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok you don't understand enough about the situation to make such a comment. .. this is not womanesee. It is true, i don't know if i like her or not. Sure she is hot as hell. HB9.. but she is also kinda fvcked in the head. I dont' know if i feel sorry for her or not. She is the type of girl that would cheat. I'm quite sure she was a striper. I could fvcker her, but that isn't what i'm looking for at this point in my life.
I'm in a similar situation, except I like the girl but she has a few issues. Her looks make up for it, because she is unbelievable to look at. Not a stripper though, and I don't think she would cheat, but you never know with women I guess, until maybe you give them an engagement ring.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just very picky and I'm also very sick of the bull**** that girls put guys through. There are times when I just want to be myself and not give fvck for what the DJ bible says. Those are usually my off days when I pull stupid AFC moves. Being a DJ is a constant struggle.

This is when I find that I go through periods where I just don't care about women and I start to focus on my goals in life.
This post here is a little ambiguous to me. First off, when I'm sick of all the bull****, that's when I seem to be at my best. I say whatever the heck I want, I'm indifferent, independent, non-needy, and all that other good stuff. It's when I start to think too much that I start to stumble a little.

The difficult balance might be that if you're indifferent and you've sort of hooked them in, then you'll have to step back and try to make sure you don't overdo it and make it totally difficult to be approached.

Overall though, being tired of all the games sometimes puts you in the right frame of mind. That's probably what I'd take from this.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin

I am sorry but you are one of the AFC "male friends" that my previous two girlfriends always had buzzing around them. I hated them and I think you realize why, as you seem to hate yourself for doing it.

STOP IT!

What are you doing sitting around, wasting your night watching them get ready to go out? The friend really dissed you when you asked for her number.

THESE GIRLS HAVE NO INTENT OF EVER F@CKING YOU! EVER!

Don't ever go back there. Get some self respect and stop being the "male friend" that these girls' boyfriends will hate and think is a loser

Dietzcoi

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
00Kevin

I am sorry but you are one of the AFC "male friends" that my previous two girlfriends always had buzzing around them. I hated them and I think you realize why, as you seem to hate yourself for doing it.

STOP IT!

What are you doing sitting around, wasting your night watching them get ready to go out? The friend really dissed you when you asked for her number.

THESE GIRLS HAVE NO INTENT OF EVER F@CKING YOU! EVER!

Don't ever go back there. Get some self respect and stop being the "male friend" that these girls' boyfriends will hate and think is a loser

Dietzcoi
Yes. I totally agree with you on this.
When that girl calls again I'm just going to tell her I'm busy and I have a date.