Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being called daddy

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds incestuous to me. Never understood that.

Reminds of that movie Biloxi Blues where Matthew Broderick is about to have sex with that prostitute and she says, "come to momma" and he says, "please don't say that, it reminds me of mother and that kind of ruins things."

andy1989

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Sounds incestuous to me. Never understood that.

Reminds of that movie Biloxi Blues where Matthew Broderick is about to have sex with that prostitute and she says, "come to momma" and he says, "please don't say that, it reminds me of mother and that kind of ruins things."
I have found that most girls have fantasies about having sex with her father. They only tell you that when they feel like you will not judge them.

In fact, one of the most powerful fantasies is to roleplay being her father. The first time I put a girl in the continuous orgasmic state was when I did this fantasy.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this entire thread is getting to be fvcking WEIRD

andy1989

Don Juan
Reaction score
To clarify, I am not say incest is good or bad, merely pointing out the reality that most girls have such fantasies, just like most guys have such fantasies. You only need to look at which stories get the most views on Literotica to confirm this point.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
andy1989 said:
I have found that most girls have fantasies about having sex with her father. They only tell you that when they feel like you will not judge them.

Interesting. I would say that the other girls have fantasies designed around pissing off their fathers.