Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being called daddy

2bAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
only been seeing this chick for 3 weeks, but past 2 times we banged, she called me 'daddy' while in bed. not sure if i'm really into this chick yet or not, but does anyone have any REAL psycological articles or read any about why a woman would say this? I kinda like it, I don't mind it whatever gets her off ya know. Please don't be retarded, I'm really curious about this. thanks

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly i would feel that to be a BIG turnoff for me. Not sure why they do it but as a bf/husband i dont want to be seen as her daddy. Its so weird to me.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In a relationship you have to be a little bit her "father" and she has to be a little bit your "mother". That´s normal. But some girls have extraordinary strong emotions toward their father. Maybe your chick is one of these girls and your role as her "father" is a bit stronger than in general.

Is her father still alive? Because this gets stronger when her father dies.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that would put me right off. I prefer master and slave girl, anything bordering on family just sends a shiver down my spine.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, maybe she's got daddy issues. Next time she calls you daddy, spank her ass and call her a bad girl, lol. But yeah, I can see that being a bit weird.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Every woman has daddy issues. Especially the fun women.
explains all the hot girls dating guys 15-20 years older than them. Lol, damn those old dirty bastards :trouble:

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it probably would be for me too.

if you don't like it, tell her to call you master instead hahaha

2bAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
her dad is still alive, but now I remember on our first date telling me that she has 2 father figures in her life, so I'm convinced its a dominance thing she likes. she only says it in bed. when she comes over next, i'm going to slap her ass as hard as possible and call her bad girl or something, let you guys know how it goes.I'm all for it, I'm thinking that she is just into rough sex. In all, I think its pretty hot when she says it, just dunno what to do/say when she is saying it to please her.

andy1989

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually force whoever I am having sex with to call me daddy, master, etc over time. It doesn't mean I look down on her in any way, just that we are playing extreme masculine and extreme feminine roles. And that's the best kind of sex.

So if she is calling you daddy, she is opening up her extreme feminine side. You should reciprocate by opening up your extreme masculine side and be all like "you like being ****ed by daddy, don't you? ****ing take it all my little girl."

She will love it, and so will you.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never "little girl". That's creepy. Babygirl, said with some dominance is where it's at.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I used "good girl" once before and it didn't work out for me either.
lol, "good girl"? I find that "bad girl" works better