Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Called a Nerd in HS

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
antidonjuan said:
In my high school, the most popular guys have really poor grades and they seem to be proud of that.

It is often hard to be nerdy(smart) at the same time being popular, I've seen nobody, absolutely nobody smart (book worms) who are extremly popular.

Balancing out social time and study time is a huge problem for me. Once I get excited reading those Dj stuff and talk to more people who lot more, grades tend to drop; when i head to my books and study, i forget about my social stuff.

Any advice for this strange issue?
dude, don't worry about it. Just keep your grades up, space our your time.
School is always first in my book. I'm friends with almost half of my high school (2000 kids).

You just gotta talk to people, don't be shy just act normal. I'm accepted into many groups from the football players to the skaters, I get along well with everyone and I still keep my grades up. I have even been invited to a few parties from the grade 11s even :D

Also a little tip, don't focus on being popular, just focus on being a fun guy to be around with a great personality. The popularity will come...
I have seen many guys just try to focus on getting popular, because thats what they see in all those movies nowadays. This one guy told me he wanted to date a girl not because she was hot, but because she was popular and if he was her bf, then he thought he would get popular too.

What a d!ick eh? Well guess what, hes not popular, hes just the guy that tries to be it. Don't be this guy.
Don't worry about the 'popular' concept, worry about getting a better personality (positive attitude, funny, etc.) and everyone will start to notice you. It is the way of the DJ, to be the guy that everyone likes...

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
antidonjuan said:
This lead to people constantly calling me a nerd and I usually fought back by saying: you are a nerd.
that about sums it up...