Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being asian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First off, I want to clarify that I'm not at all complaining about the fact that I'm asian and that I am not at all ashamed of my race. However, I just want to know your thoughts. Do you think that I, being asian, have a chance with white HBs, or should I just stick with asian girls? For some reason it just doesn't seem possible for a white girl to be attracted to an asian dude... I've never seen it happen at my school except for UGs. Whenever I think about approaching a white girl I kinda think the white girl will be thinking "Why is this chinese kid talking to me?". Also I also get the gut feeling that the white girl would be embarassed to be seen out with an asian. I've been told by a lot of asian HBs straight up that I'm very good looking, but I am still asian and I'm just wondering how much of a handicap this is. Not that I would mind just going for asian girls because I personally love a hot asian girl, but they're just rare around here so I'd rather be able to get white girls too. Do any of you guys know asians that can get white girls?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know an asian kid who gets with all the hott chicks at hsi school, and i know like 2 amazing Hbs who are dating asians.
race doesnt mean a thing. unless shes racist.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have no problem. i know lots of asian guys with white hbs.

the problem with most asian guys is that they're culturally not very confident/outgoing, a little nerdy and physically not very attractive. that they dont date a lot outside of their race where the girls are the same way is the result of those characteristics on their individual, not their race.

if you dont fit those, you'll do fine.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
you should have no problem. i know lots of asian guys with white hbs.

the problem with most asian guys is that they're culturally not very confident/outgoing, a little nerdy and physically not very attractive. that they dont date a lot outside of their race where the girls are the same way is the result of those characteristics on their individual, not their race.

if you dont fit those, you'll do fine.
I agree. If you're a cool guy it shouldn't matter. Most schools do have at least one or two popular Indian or Asian guys that get girls.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't f*cking matter, if the girl doesn't go with you because of your race, she's racist and probably isn't worth going with anyway. Besides, if you're nerdy or unattractive, who's fault is that? Become unerdy, hit the gym, you're the only one keeping yourself from going out there, not the fact that you're asian.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:down: :down: :down:

High School threads have the most ridiculous topics

First off, stop seeing yourself as JUST ANOTHER ASIAN GUY. Look at your username for goodness sakes. Do you see any white guys with Whitedude155 as their username?
A lot of guys are initmidated by white chicks and I think it's because they don't want to be racially dissed.
Answer this. What's the difference if an Asian girl rejects you and if a white girl rejects you? There is none.... so mack to whoever you want! She's NOT gonna say,
"I don't like you because you're Asian".
She's gonna reject you the same way any Asian girl would reject you.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
:down: :down: :down:

High School threads have the most ridiculous topics

First off, stop seeing yourself as JUST ANOTHER ASIAN GUY. Look at your username for goodness sakes. Do you see any white guys with Whitedude155 as their username?
A lot of guys are initmidated by white chicks and I think it's because they don't want to be racially dissed.
Answer this. What's the difference if an Asian girl rejects you and if a white girl rejects you? There is none.... so mack to whoever you want! She's NOT gonna say,
"I don't like you because you're Asian".
She's gonna reject you the same way any Asian girl would reject you.
I've used that name before :D

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
It doesn't f*cking matter, if the girl doesn't go with you because of your race, she's racist and probably isn't worth going with anyway. Besides, if you're nerdy or unattractive, who's fault is that? Become unerdy, hit the gym, you're the only one keeping yourself from going out there, not the fact that you're asian.
1. Stop cussing
2. Stop giving advice
3. Get a life

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i'm asian and i dated plenty of white girls

most american-asian guys tend to fall into 2 categories:
1. nerdy and unconfident geek
2. try hard with fringes, think they're part of a gang etc

back in 7th grade, i was number 1. then i got involved with the wrong people, and up til 10th grade i was number 2

now i like to think that I'm somewhere in between

it won't stop you from dating white girls at all, however, if you hang with asians all the time and act all 'azn' then you're going to hinder your chances

and just a story on the side...
once i dated this white girl and we were joking around and she said something that i didn't hear. i said "what?" and she said in a racial tone "sorry, don't you understand english? :D" and i was like... ":D.... get out."

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the christ is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.