Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being ambiguous and contradictory

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the article on the side of the sosuave homepage and I dont quite understand how someone can become ambiguous and contradictory to seduce women? Could someone please explain this?
thanks

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's pretty obvious, but women like to be surprised, they don't like to know what's going to come next.

Tell her she's a brat, then kiss her. When she does something nice promise a spanking. Call her trouble(this one is killer for me). Look them dead in the eye, and say you are trouble while you shake your head. They will beg you to explain yourself. But don't do it. Lean up like you're going to kiss her, and then back off and say you know you have something in your hair, it doesn't look like it's moving though.

Don't tell her you like her. Don't tell her how cool, beautiful and sweet she is. If she says you like me and you know it, answer if that makes you feel better, but I'm still trying to decide whether we can be friends tomorrow morning.

After you kiss her passionately, lean back look her in the eye and say, you know you really are a cool friend. That one drives them crazy.

Let her hold your hand for a second, and then pull it back and say "What kind of boy do you think I am?". Then smack her on the ass.

I mean you could go all day with it. Have fun. Don't profess your love, like or lust. Let her wonder what is going on with you. Switch things up, do things she's not expecting.

Hope this helps.

--Romeo

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

I thought the tip itself was a bit ambiguous and akwardly presented...

He was presenting the concept itself (to be ambiguous and contradictory) as it was some sort of devastating invention he discovered while pursuing women.

The message he wanted to convey was fine. But being a 'surprising, spontaneous guy' is not some sort of 'tip' or technique you just will in yourself. It's something that's in your character, it's a part of you.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems directly stolen from the art of seduction, which itself is pretty useless and vague. It basically means to have two different traits, happy person with hinting of something sad underneath, being a bit cold to others but hinting of compassion, teasing girls and act like you don't like them and give them intense and warm eye contact.

The person who wrote this tip must get some understanding that you do not have to be in centre all the time, girls will find you attractive anyway. Why do people want to make such an easy and simple subject as attraction so hard and complex?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Why do people want to make such an easy and simple subject as attraction so hard and complex?
Because that's the way women make it. The idea here is to confuse all their games so they can't get a read on you and don't know what tactics out of those magazines to use on you.

Then you can work unobstructed.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Why do people want to make such an easy and simple subject as attraction so hard and complex?
because they have ****ty bodys?;)