being alpha and the past friends

dave007

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys.. recently i started readin all these alpha man books n started applying them. however these things do have increased my succes with women but my social status remains the same ...some of my friends have become distant than usual
n i still do get messed around with people i dont have ne idea what to do n what i happeneing...

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are only being alpha with women, and not with your male friends. It is tough to change overnight as well because people do not expect it. Simply try more slowly developing that status with your friends, you have to start by earning more respect and standing up for yourself when it is appropriate, next you have to take control of situations. When everyone is sitting around trying to think of what to do, chill for a moment and listen to a suggestion or two, and then take one of the suggestions and say "yeah thats what we are going to do"

--Mission

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mission said:
You are only being alpha with women, and not with your male friends.
not really..alpha man is not just about girls,dating or sex..it's a life style and mindset..chicks are just a small portion of it.

Reaction score
Here's your answer

1. ****ing forget the Alpha Male shyt. Not only will you still be a pusssy but you'll just end up being a mean *****.

2. Stop thinking you need to have a certain mindset and ****, be yourself, an individual. You are most definetly setting yourself up for a swirl of confusion, anger, and all of the above with your crap.

3. As for the rest of your problem's, you're going to have to hold your head high, look as best as you can for those girls and attack and handle them. There will be haters, losers that have no clue what's up from down but you know what's up, soo go mang. Speak to them girls passionatley and what not. Go out there and you will see that everyone is an individual and you may or may not score with a girl, whatever.

Any other questions/doubts you have in your mind are just plain fear and insecurities, now go out there and attack and handle your **** mang :up: .