Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a nice guy, is it really that bad??

foxhound87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentleman, I personally believe that being a nice isn't that bad. However before you grill me let me elaborate. There is different degrees of being a nice guy, and as long as you stick to your guns you will be just fine. :up:

For starters you need to have confidence I cannot stress this enough, not the fake Kind (bravado) but the real kind that takes longer than a few months or years to develop. I beleive confidence is knowing what you want and not being afraid of going after it.

Secondly treating people with respect is a huge one, treat people the way you want to be treated. (I know it's tacy but its true) However if someone tries to bring you down, insult you, rip you off etc you must put your foot down and make a stand.

Thirdly, learn to control your alcohol intake. Every night I work I constantly see guys and girls who can't handle their alcohol. (Especially Americans:crackup: ) I'm not saying you should stay sober, just learn your limit otherwise no one will give you any respect. Every night I have to break up fights, kick drunk bastards out and clean up their mess.

The above examples are just a few of what makes a GOOD nice guy, I'm sure you guys have heard it all before though. What ever you do though, don't act

• Needy
    Desperate
    Shy
    Weird
    Please whatever you do don't say that your in love with a girl after seeing her three times, it makes me sick
    Try not to give into her games, it's hard I know but hold your ground (She will respect you more)

I hope guys liked my input I know it's nothing really new, but hey at the end of the day you just have to do what works for you..

Cheers...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a nice guy is fine.

Just don't be a needy, clingy pvssy about it and you should be fine.

Also have true love for yourself and make the focus of your life a passion of yours and not women so that if some b!tch rejects you or cheats on you then you don't fall apart you just move forward without a backward glance.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, if you follow the DJ techniques to the letter with continual self-improvement, you will become a...

NICE GUY

a strong and very capable man that doesn't put up with sh!t but is very nice, not a jerk or *****, but a "nice guy" or I like the term "Great guy"

comic_relief

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's time to stop using the word nice guy and start using the word wussy instead or something. Guys are confusing common decency with being a weakling. I prefer the term GreatGuy (tm) as well.

Zhade

Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
I think it's time to stop using the word nice guy and start using the word wussy instead or something. Guys are confusing common decency with being a weakling. I prefer the term GreatGuy (tm) as well.
Nah, it's still necessary, because guys who are "nice guys" will call themselves nice guys despite all the manipulative stuff they're doing.

All their female friends as well will call them "nice" because they don't want to be honest to the guy because they'd feel bad.

If we didn't call them "nice guys" and then correlate the term with wussy, we'd have thousands of people coming to this site in denial, saying "I'm not a wussy, I'm a nice guy!"

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zhade said:
Nah, it's still necessary, because guys who are "nice guys" will call themselves nice guys despite all the manipulative stuff they're doing.

All their female friends as well will call them "nice" because they don't want to be honest to the guy because they'd feel bad.

If we didn't call them "nice guys" and then correlate the term with wussy, we'd have thousands of people coming to this site in denial, saying "I'm not a wussy, I'm a nice guy!"
how about pvssy, b!tch, or a variation "pvssy-b!tch"?

comic_relief

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm a good guy, not a nice guy". That's what I've always told my girlfriends and oddly enough they just smile and completely understand what i mean by it. It's rather interesting.

Kudos,
Matt

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Actually, you left out the worst part of being a steriotypical nice guy

You're only being nice in hopes that you'll get something in return.

totally true. reaction seeking behaviour is the quality defining nice men

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should be nice to women when you're supposed to

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Actually, you left out the worst part of being a steriotypical nice guy

You're only being nice in hopes that you'll get something in return.
Another HUGE thing is that it really hard to tell true nice guys apart, they are virtually indistinguishable by women. Think about it, if the first and foremost adjective that a woman uses to describe you is just "nice," what happens when she runs into a guy who she would describe as hilarious, charismatic, powerful, insightful, etc.? How does a nice guy compete with that? :confused:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nice" is only bad when it's a euphemism for "spineless," "wussy," "sucker," or something along those lines ... which it often is.

When a man's nice, but also has some stones, women usually use other terms, such as "cool," "hot" (gotta love those temperature extremes), "sexy," etc. to describe him.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
...When a man's nice, but also has some stones, women usually use other terms, such as "cool," "hot" (gotta love those temperature extremes), "sexy," etc. to describe him.
So what would you guess a guy would rather be referred as, nice or sexy?

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its bad to be an overly nice but its ok to be a generally good guy. I'm in the middle of being a complete ******* and being overly nice.