Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a leader . . vs saying no???

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm all about leading and stuff, but seriously, when you're out on a date and they don't agree to what you wanna do, like "let's dance" or "lets go minigolfing" and they only say "no I don't want to" what's a guy to do???

This hasn't happened yet to me, I had a wonderful time, but my buddy's date was like, frigid. She's a cool person, but maybe she's just not into the dating atmosphere? How should I react to this??? because I'm sure I will run into a girl like that in the future....

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think anti-dump said something about this

he said something along the lines of...
offer a back-up date, and if she says no to that, then say 'ok, maybe some other time then' and leave her

but then again, he was referring to being on the fone

i think most ppl would say in reference to the question u asked, that u should have already planned wat u were gonna do and she should kinda know if ur gonna go skydiving or wateva

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Find something both of you want to do.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I don't think I phrased this correctly. Now that I am awake, LET ME TRY AGAIN:

The scene: a party.

The people: party goers + you + your GF/date

The problem: You want to go dance, so you grab your gf's hand and lead her to the dance floor. She pulls back and says "no, I don't' wanna dance" or "nooo I'm too tired" or something along those lines.

My idea: Just be persistent, but go off on your own and have a blast. See me and my buddy did JUST THAT, but we got back and it was a piss fight.

The solution: THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN :D

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set her up for a yes.

You: Are you adventurous?

Her: Yes.

You: Are you spontaneous and fun?

Her: Yes

You: Let's dance/let's go minigulfing.

Her: Sure

On a side note:

AFK Projector - remember when me and had a flame war and I called you AFC Projector...:crackup:...you have to admit that I got you.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
Set her up for a yes.

On a side note:

AFK Projector - remember when me and had a flame war and I called you AFC Projector...:crackup:...you have to admit that I got you.
hahahahahahahaah

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you didnt quote the last part

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The scene: a party.
The people: party goers + you + your GF/date
The problem: You want to go dance, so you grab your gf's hand and lead her to the dance floor. She pulls back and says "no, I don't' wanna dance" or "nooo I'm too tired" or something along those lines.
I can't believe you ask this! here is what you do.

GF: I don't want to dance
You: fine, ill be back
*you then proceed to go dance with other girls, and you take a peak to see the jealous eyes of your GF seing you with other girls.*
This will show her that
a) you aint dependent on her to have a good time, thus making her more dependent on U
b) get her jealous as she sees you with dancing with other females
c) show her who's boss

Infact I would try to rub it in by laughing and making it seem im having a great time with the girl im dancing with (just to rub it in more to my GF of the chance she missed by not wanting to dance with me)

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
Set her up for a yes.

You: Are you adventurous?

Her: Yes.

You: Are you spontaneous and fun?

Her: Yes

You: Let's dance/let's go minigulfing.

Her: Sure
Better yet.

YOU:are you adventurous
Her:Yes
You:are you spontaneous and fun?
Her: yes
YOU:Do you like to dance?
Her: Ofcourse
You: lets dance (grab her and and led her to the dance floor)

Make it happen, and dont project that AFC.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
I can't believe you ask this! here is what you do.

GF: I don't want to dance
You: fine, ill be back
*you then proceed to go dance with other girls, and you take a peak to see the jealous eyes of your GF seing you with other girls.*
This will show her that
a) you aint dependent on her to have a good time, thus making her more dependent on U
b) get her jealous as she sees you with dancing with other females
c) show her who's boss

Infact I would try to rub it in by laughing and making it seem im having a great time with the girl im dancing with (just to rub it in more to my GF of the chance she missed by not wanting to dance with me)
aight man. I did that dude. you didn't read what happened? i should just let them get pissed? seriously man, hs girls can make you look like the bad guy no matter what.

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
^yeah man they say **** like "no! i dont want to, stop trying to make me do things i don't wanna do"

and then they make u feel like u're assaulting them or something so you back off

jojoeyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dyce
^yeah man they say **** like "no! i dont want to, stop trying to make me do things i don't wanna do"

and then they make u feel like u're assaulting them or something so you back off
haha totally i half expect some girls to scream rape over trying to get them to dance

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate dancing too. How do you know it's not a game, and she really doesn't like dancing?