Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a "Kept Man"

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to do this but passed on it. I was hanging out with a very wealthy early 30 year old woman who wanted me to move with her to the beach in her house, was going to by me my dream car basically take care of me as long as I stuck around with her.

Me being the suspicious person that I am (and a bit insulted as well I'll admit) passed on the offer. I had the usual amount of what if's but the idea of a girl taking care of me kind put me down. I like my work a lot but it pretty much requires me to be in Vegas or LA almost all the time, otherwise I won't get business. I don't make near the money she does but I'm not working for $10 dollars an hour either. Some how passing on my dreams for achievement punched out a chance for financial stability with no effort in less than a minute in the first round.

Anyone else experienced anything like this? Feel free to comment if you have opinions about the subject as well.

Discuss

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in high school, there was this girl in my class whose family owned a multi-billion multinational corporation. She told us that the guy she ended up marrying would have to join the company and eventually take over as CEO or chairman. This is in Asia so it is pretty standard for the daughter's husband to play a huge part in the company - in fact he really has no choice in the matter.

She liked me.

This was back in high school so I wasn't thinking too much about having my future career *set* - all I knew was she wasn't my type so I passed on her

But even thinking about it now - I still wouldn't do it.

To be with a girl ONLY for the financial benefits or career benefits just is not very masculine at all.

Part of masculinity is self-reliance. You don't rely on the girl to set you up with everything. You rely on yourself.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind being a live-in man-hor. The thing is that I wouldn't stop working either because I would need something to do in case we didn't get married. Now if we did and I live in CA where I would get half, it would just be days spent working out and banging her into oblivion every night.