Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being a creep

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im 6'4 250 lbs with a deep voice. my biggest beef with making approaches is when i do it women seem intimidated and scared by me. they look at me like im gonna drag them into a dark corner and rape them. you can see how this makes me feel uneasy.
me:hey how ya doin
girl:*gulp* hi

i approached this girl recently twice. she kept acting all in a hurry and walking at an angle away from me. i mean she talked to me some, but i sensed her discomfort. all i did was start a harmless conversation about our class. this has happened many times to me.
so if they have already decided that im a creep, whats the point? i didnt do anything weak or beta to turn them off. i didnt do anything overly aggressive. it has to be intimidation. some times i actually wish i was an overage sized dude, then i wouldnt feel so scarey.
i know this sounds *****y and lame, but does anybody else have this problem? i know some people will argue the problem is my own thinnking, but is it really?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're tall and masculine and don't have a pretty boy face females can tend to be intimidated and scared off. If you were say short and lacking in looks the females tend to patronize and toy with you and tend to not be intimidated.

Females are not intimidated by height and masculinity if you are otherwise attractive.

I'm guessing you need to smile and present a more friendly expression. I'm guessing you are a little poker faced and not very smiley and expressive?

"Creepiness" is mostly dependent on not seeing warm/friendly enough in your facial expressions.

for the record most people tell me im handsome. i dont really smile that much but i dont look mean or anything.
I think your lack of smile and facial expressions is putting the girls off.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for the record most people tell me im handsome. i dont really smile that much but i dont look mean or anything.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say to yea, smile more. But also try to open more indirectly. Like instead of walking up to a girl and expressing interest in meeting her, wait till a girl is in your proximity (next to you at a bar or in class, etc.) and then open her over your shoulder with a joke or light-hearted comment. Don't even face your entire body towards her unless she does so first, make it look like she engaged you

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With that mindset you will always be thought of as being a creep.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Fun Fact --> No matter what you do, how you look or how you act.. not every woman is going to like you.

Never give the opinion of ONE woman too much weight. Spin f*cking plates and don't analyze women you're not f*cking.

There is no magic formula that works on ALL girls. I've been rejected by HB6's then welcomed with opened arms by a HB8. Read that again and let it sink in --> Rejected by a HB6 but a HB8 jumps on my d!ck like there's no tomorrow. Explain that! :crazy:

This is why I advocate being bold and just going in for the kill without too much thought or analysis. Once you're f*cking her.. THEN you can analyze her behavior and decide if you want to keep f*cking her or move on. :up: