Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beijing 2008 Olympic Games

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Olympics Official Website

What sports are you guys going to be watching? (if you are in North America like myself it is going to be frustrating due to the time differential which will result in watching alot of re-runs).

The following sports I want to see: swimming, basketball, anything to do with athletics such as track events (100 m race etc) or field events (long jump).

On occassions I will catch some women gymnastics....:D you are all pervs like me so don't deny it and say you don't think the same when you see a woman doing the splits or bend like a pretzel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably the classics the greeks did like javelin throw, marathons, swimming, basketball, sharpshooting, archery. you know the classic sh1t

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Taiwan. I will be watching the Taiwan Baseball team AKA Chinese Taipei and also the US Basketball team games. I don't think there is any time delay:D

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like soccer, track (running) and swimming. Does anyone know where I can find the olypmic schedule for tv?

Kidfabulous

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything. I'm hoping for the US b-ball team to get upset, Phelps to lose big, and the Canadian athletes to kick ass :D

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
track, gymnastics (not male), weightlifting, swimming, maybe usa gold bball

Live-n-learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, I too, will be looking forward to female artistic gymnastics....because I am amazed by all the tumbling and flipping they can do!

Also, female beach volleyball (Misty May's ass is whoa!), and diving (into the pool, not in soccer/"futebol")

Competitively, I hope to watch tennis (both mens and womens) and basketball, as I normally follow those sports on a more regular basis.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll probably just watch swimming.
sepcifically brendan hansen in the 100 brst
kitajima in the 200 brst.
also, see if lochte can beat phelps in the 200 or 400 im.
ian crocker and michael phelps will have a showdown in the 100 fly.
i doubt anyone will get close to phelps in the 200 fly.
also, we're supposed to have really tough competition in the 4X100 free relay from france.
oh, and women can't swim :)

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be watching China attempt to treat free foreigners as it treats its own people and laugh at them as their coming out party is ruined by their own brutality.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basketball and track & field mainly. I'm not much of a fan of the Olympic's coverage on NBC where in 2004 and the winter Olympics in 2006 they spend hours talking about random stuff about the host country. It's all well and good, but I'm trying to watch sports at the moment, not get a history lesson.

And hopefully we're not going to lose in men's basketball to Greece again...ok, France or Argentina would be understandable. Greece? Are you kidding me?

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ladies beach volley ball, in high definition.......now that's what I'm talking about :up:

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basketball

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just basketball and probably whatever is on at 4 in the morning because I usually come home at that time and watch TV for a bit (I'll probably be coming home earlier because I hear the Team USA games will be around 2). It's going to be interesting how Team USA bounces back after being humiliated by Greece in the FIBA games, although I hope Bill Walton is nowhere near a microphone. I basically knew the entire history and geography of every country that participated in that tournament because that's all he talked about.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
It was breathtaking, a masterpiece, and a work of art.

It really showed you the true beauty of china's culture and history. I especially liked Kung Fu, the drums and the fireworks. I'm glad I recorded it, I saw it all over again.

One of the best presentations I have ever seen!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
Man, the opening ceremony was amazing! Stunningly beautiful and extremely well choreographed.
You should have seen it from my view, stoned out of my mind! It took me 30mins just to realise that it wasn't a computer generation. The giants footprint fireworks were amazing. The idiot commentators wrecked it by speaking over the beautiful performance.

I'm looking forward to the weightlifting, boxing, wrestling, sprinting and BMX!!!

oh and perving on the female athletes.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Olympic Basketball starts tonight!

8/9: 9:00 pm Basketball Men's Basketball Group A - Game 1: Russia vs Iran

8/9: 11:15 pm Basketball Men's Basketball Group B - Game 1: Germany vs Angola

8/10: 2:30 am Basketball Men's Basketball Group B - Game 2: Spain vs Greece

8/10: 4:45 am Basketball Men's Basketball Group A - Game 2: Lithuania vs Argentina

8/10: 8:00 am Basketball Men's Basketball Group A - Game 3: Australia vs Croatia

8/10: 10:15 am Basketball Men's Basketball Group B - Game 3: United States vs China

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Norway beat USA in womens soccer
Norway beats Belgium in womens volleyball
Norway beats China in womens handball
Norway beats New Zeland in womens soccer
Norway beats Germany in mens volleyball

Norwegian male swimmer sets new olympic record in swimming (breaststroke - dont remember distance.)

Felt you needed to know that.