Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Before You Spend Any Money on a Woman

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
by J Roc http://upasite.freeforums.org/before-you-spend-any-money-on-a-woman-t1952.html

Many men in our society believe it is their duty to buy things for women, whom they just met, in order to initiate conversation or maintain their attention. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Women have no problem accepting gifts from men. They may lose respect for those men just like men may lose respect for the drunk woman they met at the club who had sex with them the same night. See the problem with purchasing items for a woman who hasn’t earned it is that you are telling her that her value is greater than yours and you have to buy her things to earn her approval. Many of my female friends have told me that if they really like a man he doesn’t have to spend a dime on them during a date. They actually like going on dates that are free like hanging out at a park, beach or an outdoor festival.

Before you spend money on any woman you should ask yourself these questions:

1. What is my value and what is hers?

It’s essential for you to assess how you value yourself and how you value her. If you believe you are of higher value then why you are seeking her approval by taking her out to dinner and trying to sell yourself to her like you are on a job interview? It should be the other way around. She should be trying to sell herself to you to continue enjoying your company. Why isn’t she taking you out on a date?

2. What has she done to deserve this monetary gesture?

You’ve just met this woman. What has she really done to earn a $200 dinner at an Italian restaurant? What has she done to deserve a bouquet of roses, a box of candy or a drink at the bar? You don’t know this woman from a can of paint so why are you reaching for your wallet to spend money on her when you barely know anything about her. Keep your money in your pocket until you have determined she is worthy of your company.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advise for even women you know.... I just learned it the hard way... Ugh....

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Women are seen as sex objects. Men are seen as success objects.
whatever happened to "ol rex". I see he got banned. I remember the dude used to refer to himself in third person. lol

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Subtitled: I don't have a job but my mommy tells me I'll be ok once I find the right girl.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
While we understand that supplication is bad, it's also understood that the man pays for the date.

Ask yourself this: what has HE done to justify her trusting him into her life and feeling confident that, should he impregnate her, her life won't be ruined?

Men: kids cost money. Women want kids. If you want women, you need to earn money, you bums.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
by J Roc http://upasite.freeforums.org/before-you-spend-any-money-on-a-woman-t1952.html

Many men in our society believe it is their duty to buy things for women, whom they just met, in order to initiate conversation or maintain their attention. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Women have no problem accepting gifts from men. They may lose respect for those men just like men may lose respect for the drunk woman they met at the club who had sex with them the same night.
A lot of assumptions in that statement. I wouldn't lose respect for a girl who had sex the same night. I would lose much more respect for a girl who emotionally manipulates, lies, delays, and victimizes to get what she wants.

See the problem with purchasing items for a woman who hasn’t earned it is that you are telling her that her value is greater than yours and you have to buy her things to earn her approval.

Again assumption. What if you want to buy? What if it makes you feel good? What if your value is much greater than hers and you still buy? These statements are projecting assumptions.

Many of my female friends have told me that if they really like a man he doesn’t have to spend a dime on them during a date. They actually like going on dates that are free like hanging out at a park, beach or an outdoor festival.

Only if the girl is under 21 years old. I wouldn't believe what your female friends are telling you. It's to their benefit to tell you that, it makes them LOOK GOOD. What 27 year girl wants to hang out in a park for a date?

1. What is my value and what is hers?

It’s essential for you to assess how you value yourself and how you value her. If you believe you are of higher value then why you are seeking her approval by taking her out to dinner and trying to sell yourself to her like you are on a job interview? It should be the other way around. She should be trying to sell herself to you to continue enjoying your company. Why isn’t she taking you out on a date?

2. What has she done to deserve this monetary gesture?

You’ve just met this woman. What has she really done to earn a $200 dinner at an Italian restaurant? What has she done to deserve a bouquet of roses, a box of candy or a drink at the bar? You don’t know this woman from a can of paint so why are you reaching for your wallet to spend money on her when you barely know anything about her. Keep your money in your pocket until you have determined she is worthy of your company.
I understand where you coming from bro. My theory is spend as much as like on them, UNLESS you are married. If you are married, the spending stops front and centre because it is LEGAL. If it's not legal, who cares. Buy her whatever the hell you want, she doesn't have any claim.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer dates where the woman pays the bill. It's happened before. These days paying the bill doesn't guarantee a lay. In fact it guarantees the opposite because she will see you as a desperate afc.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say keep the spending flowing from both sides. Personally, I pay for the first date and then I make a mixture between dates where we share and casual dates including parks or urban zones in the city.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is mostly a matter of gender roles, some of which is outdated (or at least doesn't fit with the current society). A guy who buys a girl a drink isn't necessarily saying "You have more value than I do". He might just be saying "I am the male, I am taking the masculine role of Provider/Protector/Leader, and I am buying you this drink as a way to initiate our interaction".

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only reason to buy a girl a drink is if you want to get her drunk, if you're not in the position to make good use of her lowered inhibitions then don't bother

IE don't start buying the drinks til she's interested

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is mostly a matter of gender roles, some of which is outdated (or at least doesn't fit with the current society). A guy who buys a girl a drink isn't necessarily saying "You have more value than I do". He might just be saying "I am the male, I am taking the masculine role of Provider/Protector/Leader, and I am buying you this drink as a way to initiate our interaction".
If you have to buy a drink to initiate interaction with a female you have no game at all.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Never buy girls drinks. But after you get a kiss and their number and they reply and agree to a date, you pay for the date.