Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Before you post your stupid question, maybe you should read this thread

SomethingClever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so this girl did this, and that girl said that. And now you want to know how to respond. Or maybe you want to know if she likes you or not.

Honestly, here are a few rules of thumb regarding women:

-If she's paying attention to you in any way or form, she's interested.

-If she's being weird to you, like she's hot one second, then cold the next, she's just playing games. Which means, she's interested. Girls play games and test you to see if you're a man. And she wouldn't be playing games or testing you if she wasn't interested.

-Take action. If you think so and so likes you, and you think you like her back, just run it. Why do you need random people from the internet to tell you what to do? Do you want us to hold your hand to when your making out with her? How bout when you're boning her? If that's the case, grow some balls.

-Just because she starts talking about other guys doesn't necessarily mean that you're out of the game. It's all about the context. If the focus is on what she feels about him (oh he's soo hot. he make's me feel sooo hot. it felt soo good when he was staring at me), then she likes the dude. You're become an emotional tampoon. But, if the focus is on actions rather than emotions (so and so asked me out today. i had hot a date the other night. this guy was staring at me today), then she wants you, and she's trying to tell you that other guys think she's attractive, so you should too.

-TAKE ACTION. I cannot stress how important this rule is. It's soo important that it counts as two rules. If you don't take action to touch her or try to kiss her, you're gonna be in the friend's zone. HE WHO HESITATES, MASTURBATES. If you think you're gonna be a jerk for trying to do something, then you grow some nuts. YOU WANT IT and SHE WANTS IT JUST AS BAD, PROBABLY EVEN WORSE. Chicks often get disappointed if you don't make a move. So for the love of god, make a move.

-Have fun. One of the main reasons guys get LJBF (Let's just be friends) is because they're boring as fvck. Be fun. Do something fun. If you think just being around the girl is fun, then you're going to get really acquainted with your hand. If you don't know what to do for fun, then there must be something wrong with you. Everyone can have fun. Just be silly, novel, and different. And if you still can't think of something fun to do, try an action date. Like go carts, or mini golf, or rock climbing, or paintballing. Are you soo mentally retarded that you don't know how to have fun?

-Say anything. You don't know what to say to the hottie in sitting in front of you in class. How bout, can i borrow a pen? Or what'd you get in that last test. Say something. Say anything. Just don't be one of those idiots that go, uhhhhhhhh, or ummmmmmmmm, or duhhhhhhhhh i forgot what i was gonna say. Dude, just think of the hottie as a regular human being and not some goddess. She'll appreciate you for doing that.

-She is not the one. Ok, maybe she is, but how the hell are you gonna know if you don't even "try out" other girls. Don't treat her like she's the one. If you do then you're on the express way to the land of being friends.

-There are 2 things chicks are awesome at. It's lying and flaking. You're never gonna escape those two things when dealing with chicks. Just learn to deal with it. Chick flakes on you, whatever. Give her 1 and only one more chance. Chick lies to you, walk a way.

-Respect is all. Learn to respect yourself. Don't be her boytoy. Don't constantly do crap for her. Get her to do things for you. If she's being demanding and throwing b1tch fits all over the place, walk away. You deserve better.

-Chicks like dudes who are willing to walk away at any given moment.

-She's just a chick. Honestly, what's there to be nervous about. When you were younger, you didn't fear girls. Just because they have tits now doesn't make them magical.

-She wants the d1ck. No really, she does. Just oblige her and give it to her.

-A great way to be friends with a chick is to not be sexual with her.

-You are money. Don't let anyone tell you you don't deserve what you want. You do deserve it, you just gotta get it. Like the great Rivers Cuomo of Weezer said "If you want it, you can have it, but you gotta learn to reach out there and grab it..."

-Give her space. Would you like it if a girl was constantly calling you and wanting to hang out with you? Well maybe at first it'll be really cool, but it'll get old fast. Get a hobby. Work out. Hang out with friends. If you're always available to her, then she's not gonna want you. Like a wise man once said, "Give her the gift of missing you". Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Trust me, it does.

If anyone wants to add any other general answer to the general questions the newbies usually ask, or a rule of thumb, or a general high school tip please, feel free to do so.

Last edited:

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, I f*cking love you. This is what I needed more than anything. It makes so much sense.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much all true. We wouldn't need threads like these if newbies actually read the DJ Bible. I would say we also wouldn't need them if newbies took some action, but that would be hypocritical since I was once asking stupid questions and not taking any action.

Personally I wouldn't tell anyone that girls are 'playing games' or whatever. We are guys, we have no need for games. If you are wondering if she's playing a game you are thinking to much. If you are wondering if she likes you and looking for signs, stop, take action. It's the only way and eventually you will realize it. None of us can read a girls mind.

No one needs to have the perfect thing to say. Just go up and start talking. The 'perfect line' sounds cheesy, no wait, it doesn't exist. You don't have to say anything magic, just be real.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man youve got it down

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this post touched my heart in the deepest boundries of my life right now.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no need for a HS section to be honest...just post stuff like this up, no need for incessant whining.

SomethingClever

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right Tekniq, but newbies and youngsters don't know better and they're always gonna be asking the same damn questions. Look at all those new threads that are asking about the same damn thing. I doubt those kids even decided to look at this thread. Whatever.

SomethingClever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump