Before you post a question. Read the freaking DJ bible. 99% of your answers are there

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
At the risk of getting raked over the coals, I don't think pointing people in the direction of the DJ Bible is necessarily the way to go. I think it's way too philosophical and over analytical.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evansblue said:
At the risk of getting raked over the coals, I don't think pointing people in the direction of the DJ Bible is necessarily the way to go. I think it's way too philosophical and over analytical.
Are you sh!ting me mate ? If you can't be stuffed to read the bible or at least the parts that are relevent to your issue then you deserve all the misery and rubbish you get from you current predicament.

Seriously this generation need to realise that sometimes the answers you seek require you to actually put into a little effort and work out the answer on your own using a few philosophical books as guides instead of blatently asking for the right answer like a spoilt child.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
The DJB should be questioned...it's good to test everything...
I agree. But, it should be questioned by people who read it and have an understanding of the basics.

This is like telling a 2nd grader that he should question calculus. He wouldn't even know where to begin. The DJB is the culmination of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of discussions about all of the things that come to mind when we deal with women, and ourselves. For a new person to come in and question the methods without at least reading and understanding them is hubris.

I'm by no means a traditionalist. But, I understand why tradition is so powerful, and in many ways practical.

Long in short, Warrior is trying to highlight the fact that new members generally ask really inane questions that they themselves could answer with 5 minutes of critical thought, or 5 minutes of reading the DJB. Granted, when they first join, they don't know about the DJB - but that's what this post is for.

The DJB is a great resource for simple stuff that can give news guys a sense of direction, and a sense of scope. How their little question reveals bigger questions.

You don't have to agree with all of it - hell, I don't. I think it's way overcomplicated in a lot of places, especially when we get into "analyzing women." For me, that's a huge no-no. I don't analyze sh*t. She wants me, or she don't. That's it.

But, to say that because I don't agree with another point of view doesn't mean it's not worth reading about, or knowing about. You can't say for sure what works best for you until you've tried other methods, and been other places.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know if everyone did read the DJB before posting ta thread the activity of this board would go down 90%.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.
While the bible won't have the specific awnser to every question that isn't it's main purpose. It's there to help unlearn all the bs that alot of first timers to the site come here with and get them in the objective mentality necessary to have a fighting chance in the game. It isn't THAT long and will assist in many areas beyond just women.

Instead though so many people show up for the quick fix "I'm a pathetic loser, fix me but it better not be anything that involves work or something I don't wanna hear" What are the vets suppose to say to that?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
You do know if everyone did read the DJB before posting ta thread the activity of this board would go down 90%.
Espi said:
Is that a good thing?
Yes and no. I don't think the activity would go down 90%. I think it would go down about 30%, and the quality of questions would increase drastically. THAT would be a good thing.

Last edited:

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This !!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^