Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Before you date... (a discussion)

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a discussion about what, as men, should we do with ourselves BEFORE we start dating.

There is an amazing ammount of information on here about dating women, seduction, even self-improvement, but i've noticed this recent trend (at least on the 'Tips' section) about getting your life together first - even withholding from dating any girls to get your life on track.

What are you guys' thoughts on getting your life together before you start dating women? Do you think this is a requirement so that you don't seek your acceptance from women? What does this involve (exerice? meditation? eating right? what..?) How long should you take to get your life together before you try to bring another girl into your world?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you must be able to look yourself in the mirror and be able to smirk at yourself tihking"im the shi+"
you must be able to accept who you are and be comfortable with who you are in any situation.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this maybe different for everyone.

Personally, I just basicly started focussing on getting my life together but it never stopped me from dating. I used the dating to learn and to practice.

Instead of looking at every girl and trying to either sack her or get into a LTR, I basicly just had fun with them and trying out some of the things I learned. In my case this helped improve my confidence with girls but like I said, it might be different for other guys.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends whether you justify your confidence and self-worth by external factors and accomplishments. If you have unconditional confidence and self-image "I exist therefore I'm confident" then you don't need much prerequisites.

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's simple... live a happy life without girls... until girls become an addition to your life not your life itself

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience, including dating, will help you get your life together. Combining the information here and relating it to your experiences will help you grow and improve how you handle life. Remember, a LARGE part of a man's life consists of women.

To get your life together, you should be focussing on all aspects of it. This includes dealing with your fears, health morals, values, career, women, the list goes on and on.

If you put off dating until you get your life together, you're never gonna get laid. Self-improvement can last a lifetime.