Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beer pong = attention(?)

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the game personally,
But also is it normal to be looked at by the chicks while playing? Or maybe I'm just being self conscious.

Or perhaps this IS a way to get attention from the females? Of course you have to not suck at it, lol.

You guys probably had something similar happen i guess.

Skipjack

Reaction score
Hell yah. Beer pong is a great ice-breaker. People tend to cluster around others that are having fun, cracking jokes, etc., and beer pong is an easy way to do that. Besides I know of no better way to down a few beers quickly (for a noble cause of course), than beer pong.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, beer pong is my favorite way to gain attraction with girls. Not to brag, but I am amazing at beer pong:cool: I call my shots in the air, trash talk the other team, just generally be the life of the party running that dam table. Of course when your playing against two girls you bring all the shots out, watch them miss, and then get rapport with them after you beat them.:D Just play to the crowd man, even if your having an off game the chicas will still love it.

(P.S. I just finished winning 9 straight games of 10 cup before finally getting kicked off the table.)

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls don't even have to be playing. What's the first thing most people do when they go to a party? They go watch who's playing beer pong. It's where everything is centered around. I've noticed this too. That's why I always try and get a game going before the ladies arrive. While your playing you kind of get a feel for the chick. And you won't look like a ***** for immediately talking to them because you're "busy" so you gain a lot more information about your target. (If she has a bf.. if she's a shy.. who her friends are.. what makes her laugh..) And it's a great way to show off your alphaness when you start trash talking the other time and getting ****y. Great for DHV. All in all, I've only had good things come from BP, and it's just a fun game to play in general.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, I wouldnt say that im amazing at the game, but I do play. I keep the trash talking out or at a minimum though. I personally think beating the other team says more than enough instead of being obnoxious about it.