Been on a loosing streak.

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Sosuave! I've been running into a problem lately and been a little confused. Thought maybe some of you guys might have an answer.

There has been two women I know through one of my social groups. Now, these women are friends of my friends. I dont really see them much but, when I do its while I'm hanging out with that group of friends. To be honest though... I've never been really too interested in them. Sure, I've been friendly with them and all that. But, thats been about it. So, let me get to my situation:

Girl #1; She's been single for awhile and I've had fun hanging out with her. So, I thought I would ask for her number. She tells me about a month ago she gave me her number. I called bullsh!t cause, I do not remember. She said I was drunk when she gave it to me. Anyways, she gave me her number and told me to actually call her this time. I guess she was upset I didnt call her and thought I didnt like her.

So, I wait a few days and gave her a call and tried to set up a date. She said she was busy but, counter-offered to hang out a different day. I agreed and it ended up being a double date. Which, was not what I was planning. It was a Action date. We went out to the river to have some mixed drinks and make a fire. I was having fun but, noticed her interest level was not where I wanted it. After that I hadnt talked to her for about 5 days and gave her one more call. She gave me some BS about how she was busy and didnt counter offer this time. So, I said Next!

WTF happened here? She was acting upset that I didnt call her when I supposibly had her number. So, when I do make an effort to call her and try to set-up some dates she aint interested anymore. :nono:

Girl #2 Okay, so I'm at the club with a friend drinking and dancing when she showed up by herself. She saw us and started hanging out with me and my buddy. I danced with her a couple times; did some bumping and grinding. I go out to have a cigarette and she came to join me. Now, by this time I was feeling pretty drunk but, in a good mood. She wasnt drunk; she only had a couple small drinks cause she was driving. Anyways, she joins me for a smoke and starts flirting with me, touching me, giving me compliments and ect. I was blown away cause I wasnt expecting it. She was saying how she likes our conversations, wants to get to know me more, wants to join me and my activities. Next thing I know she starts kissing me.

By the end of the night she offered to give me a ride home. I accepted and when we got to my house I tell her I had a good time with her. She agreed and suggested we talk more. So, I said my goodbye and once again she initiated making out with me. I invited her inside... But, she declined saying she had to get up early to leave town. (She also lives in another town about a half hour away from mine.)

Now, my situation with girl #2 is some what recent. That happend last Saturday night. But, we havent really been talking much after that night.

It seems like I find out that these ladies are interested in me. Then, when I try to set things up with them they lost interest.
Maybe I'm coming off a certin way after I find out their interested in me?

If any of you guys been in this type of spot before or may have an idea what I may be doing wrong. Please share your opinions.

Reaction score
Girl #1; She's been single for awhile and I've had fun hanging out with her. So, I thought I would ask for her number. She tells me about a month ago she gave me her number. I called bullsh!t cause, I do not remember. She said I was drunk when she gave it to me. Anyways, she gave me her number and told me to actually call her this time. I guess she was upset I didnt call her and thought I didnt like her.

So, I wait a few days and gave her a call and tried to set up a date. She said she was busy but, counter-offered to hang out a different day. I agreed and it ended up being a double date. Which, was not what I was planning. It was a Action date. We went out to the river to have some mixed drinks and make a fire. I was having fun but, noticed her interest level was not where I wanted it. After that I hadnt talked to her for about 5 days and gave her one more call. She gave me some BS about how she was busy and didnt counter offer this time. So, I said Next!

WTF happened here? She was acting upset that I didnt call her when I supposibly had her number. So, when I do make an effort to call her and try to set-up some dates she aint interested anymore.
Majority of the other posters here might disagree with some of the suggestions I'm going to give, but I'm not a "Sosuave Bible Thumper" lol.

First of all, when you get a girl's number, **** the 2 or 3 day rule. Call her the next day or that same night. IF the girl is interested in you it does not matter. IF she is not interested in you, again, it makes no difference because she will flake regardless.

You can be sitting there waiting 3 days (following some theory on the internet), and the girl's interest level could start to lower because "she thinks" you're trying to play her over.

I've had this happen MANY TIMES, however, it's not because I'm following some 3 day rule, it's because I'm actually ****ing busy lol.

On the date you went on, why did it have to be a double date? Was she not comfortable hanging with you alone? Did you ask her why? Typically when girls do this, the rapport is not there, which explains why she was more than likely acting a little distant on the "date" if that's what you really want to call that.

In a nutshell, this girl appears to might have been one that would have never went forward with you seriously anyway. Oh well, you win some you lose some, you aren't running out of targets.

But for the future, when you get a girl's number, start texting her that day or the next day, **** some internet theory 3 day rule or whatever. All that does is KILLS the girl's interest level and she could potentially ****ing FORGET who you are. POUNCE on her while it's hot. Waiting that long only cools off the fire, which is what you don't want to do.

Girl #2 Okay, so I'm at the club with a friend drinking and dancing when she showed up by herself. She saw us and started hanging out with me and my buddy. I danced with her a couple times; did some bumping and grinding. I go out to have a cigarette and she came to join me. Now, by this time I was feeling pretty drunk but, in a good mood. She wasnt drunk; she only had a couple small drinks cause she was driving. Anyways, she joins me for a smoke and starts flirting with me, touching me, giving me compliments and ect. I was blown away cause I wasnt expecting it. She was saying how she likes our conversations, wants to get to know me more, wants to join me and my activities. Next thing I know she starts kissing me.

By the end of the night she offered to give me a ride home. I accepted and when we got to my house I tell her I had a good time with her. She agreed and suggested we talk more. So, I said my goodbye and once again she initiated making out with me. I invited her inside... But, she declined saying she had to get up early to leave town. (She also lives in another town about a half hour away from mine.)

Now, my situation with girl #2 is some what recent. That happend last Saturday night. But, we havent really been talking much after that night.

Did you get her number?

Here's another tip that breaks alot of the internet "theories" out there. Just because a girl doesn't **** you immediately, does not mean she's not interested. What if this girl actually DID have to get up early and she KNEW if she went in you guys would have ****ed all night? You said this was last Saturday, did you get her number? Why not say, okay, I got to get up early tomorrow too, give me your number and I'll text u in a minute. Do some late night texting a little later on and on the following Sunday, and set something up for that week. There you go.

It seems like I find out that these ladies are interested in me. Then, when I try to set things up with them they lost interest. Maybe I'm coming off a certin way after I find out their interested in me? If any of you guys been in this type of spot before or may have an idea what I may be doing wrong. Please share your opinions.

I don't think you are doing anything wrong. You are doing more than half of what the guys on this forum do lol, and that's ACTUALLY TALK TO WOMEN lol.

Keep doing what you are doing. Try to setup something where you can meet alot of women consistently. Meaning, a way to meet about 2-4 women a day or so and then just play the game. When you get her number, move early, on some girls you might have to have a little patience as they might not **** you immediately and you might have to keep "pushing it" a little. But as long as you keep the consistency in meeting women daily/weekly, you will be spinning a number of plates in no time.

This is really not as hard as most people on the internet make it out to be. Remember, women like **** lol, and that's what we are offering so it's a mutual beneficial engagement.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be a number of things, hard to tell at this point. Just keep at it and experiment different styles of interaction with the ladies. You will eventually find a style that works very well for you. Once you have enough experience, you will get less resistence and be able to qualify your women better.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 1:

You lost control of the frame by letting her pick the day and what you were doing. How come you let her choose what you were going to do?

Why was she upset when you didn't initially make contact and then later blow you off? She was just looking for the attention.

Girl 2:

Depends on how you asked her inside. But maybe she did have to get up early the next day like another poster said.

Just keeping trying again and remember the 2 strike rule. I wouldn't count that first time as a strike.

In summary, remember girls are by nature flakey. Just keep at it and rather than focusing on individual girls, simply work to improve your "batting average".

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, got an update. Girl #1 has been out of the picture.. Though I kind of stated that.

As for girl #2 I found out she has a boyfriend lol. So, I'm basicly nexting her cause I dont want to deal with that sh!t. Unless she wants a FB or something I'm forgetting about it and moving on to other future girls.

None the less thank you guys for your replys.