Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been in a relationship; still havent gotten head!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Background info:

Hey everyone. Ive been going out with this girl now for a month, and its been bugging me why she hasnt given me head yet. Now I know you may all say that a month isnt that long, but consider this: I dont mean to talk bad about my own girl, but i will admit that she is kinda slutty (used to be a slut). Shes been in relationships before, and the last one she was in she went out with a guy for about 4 months and had sex with him, so I know shes gotten far with guys and has prolly given head numerous times before.

Another thing im gonna mention is that she always tells me how im "extremely cute". Could this be the reason why she doesnt feel like giving me head? She never really mentions that im hot or sexy :(. Maybe since she doesnt consider me "hot and sexy", she doesnt really have that sexual desire to give me head?

Whenever we hang out, we always wind up getting into a lot of making out and imo, it gets pretty hot, to the point where i've even sucked her tits before lol. BUT, whenever I go "downstairs" to start rubbing her, i find that shes not even wet!! :( What am I supposed to do if im really hot and horny, yet shes not?? Just the fact that I cant even get her wet kinda makes me feel like im not hot at all, but instead, "just cute" (and i dont mean the cute part in a good way)

Can anyone help me on all this?

Thanks

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's having problems getting wet? It means she's not turned on enough... Although some women just don't get wet as easily as others.

Try dirty talking to her. "Do you know what I wanna do to you? (her: whats that?) I wanna **** you really hard." Basically whatever dirty thing a chick would say that would turn you on, you say it too, but to her of course.

Another thing that I find helps most of all in making girls wet is having her get on top of your penis (penis not inside of her... You can even do it with both of your clothes on...) and have her grind against your penis while you're sitting in a chair or while you're sitting in your car.. couch.. whatever... That way she gets the ****oral stimulation that she desires, it makes her wet..

I am assuming you're a virgin just the way you're talking about the whole situation. Don't assume your girlfriend is a slut just because she has had sex. Chances are she has had sex with numerous guys before you, but don't label her a slut...

My current girlfriend has been with 6 guys before me and has NEVER given head before me... I got her comfortable with the whole thing and told her that I really love *******s and that I would love her giving me one. It took her 2 months to get comfortable with the idea... I didn't push that I wanted one, I just basically acted like something was missing in my sex life, and she caught on to that and one day she just went and gave me head. Now I get head every night and she loves giving it to me.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChapStick said:
She's having problems getting wet? It means she's not turned on enough... Although some women just don't get wet as easily as others.

Try dirty talking to her. "Do you know what I wanna do to you? (her: whats that?) I wanna **** you really hard." Basically whatever dirty thing a chick would say that would turn you on, you say it too, but to her of course.

Another thing that I find helps most of all in making girls wet is having her get on top of your penis (penis not inside of her... You can even do it with both of your clothes on...) and have her grind against your penis while you're sitting in a chair or while you're sitting in your car.. couch.. whatever... That way she gets the ****oral stimulation that she desires, it makes her wet..

I am assuming you're a virgin just the way you're talking about the whole situation. Don't assume your girlfriend is a slut just because she has had sex. Chances are she has had sex with numerous guys before you, but don't label her a slut...

My current girlfriend has been with 6 guys before me and has NEVER given head before me... I got her comfortable with the whole thing and told her that I really love *******s and that I would love her giving me one. It took her 2 months to get comfortable with the idea... I didn't push that I wanted one, I just basically acted like something was missing in my sex life, and she caught on to that and one day she just went and gave me head. Now I get head every night and she loves giving it to me.
Wow, now that you mention the bolded part above, my gf actually does that quite often. Like ill be on the couch or whatever and she'll just get on top of me and we'll make out. But she doesnt really try grinding on me like that, so maybe i should be the one who tries to get her moving some more rather than just sit on me.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she climbs on top like that try acting like your getting really turned on. Make your breathing louder and deeper and make sure your stomach is doing the breathing. Move your hips slightly like you are adjusting yourself and starting to get into it.

Keep moving your hips around a little bit and she will follow your lead. Iv had some girls get so aggressive that my d1ck has started to hurt from my jeans rubbing on it.
Fun times

Reaction score
I had a girl friend here yesterday night. Before we got in bed I said @one kiss@ Then we kissed a few times, and then five seconds after that I said @one kiss@, and we kissed some more.

Later that night in bed I just told the girl while looking down @he wants a kiss@. And she kissed my ****. It was fine and next time she will probably be more comfortable sucking me.
It sounds stupid but we joke around a lot. Just dont make the whole sex thing so serious. It should be fun! :)

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Decay of Meaning said:
I had a girl friend here yesterday night. Before we got in bed I said @one kiss@ Then we kissed a few times, and then five seconds after that I said @one kiss@, and we kissed some more.

Later that night in bed I just told the girl while looking down @he wants a kiss@. And she kissed my ****. It was fine and next time she will probably be more comfortable sucking me.
It sounds stupid but we joke around a lot. Just dont make the whole sex thing so serious. It should be fun! :)
That doesnt really help...and sorry, but theres NO WAY im gonna ask her to give me head, even if its so subtle as to saying "he wants a kiss"

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
That doesnt really help...and sorry, but theres NO WAY im gonna ask her to give me head, even if its so subtle as to saying "he wants a kiss"
no head for you!

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't ask for head.. You tell her that it feels amazing and that you would love it if she gave you head... If she wants to make you feel good, she will do it for you.. But it's also a comfort thing for a lot of women.

And for the grinding thing.. Put both your hands on either side of her waist and pull her back and forth guiding her to grind against your penis... She will get comfortable and eventually do it herself..

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
k well thanks for the advice guys...ill see what happens

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it me? or am I the only one whos **** starts to hurt after a minute of grinding or dry humping? i mean she loves it but it hurts like hell

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it me? or am I the only one whos **** starts to hurt after a minute of grinding or dry humping? i mean she loves it but it hurts like hell

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys good news: My gf came over last night and while we were hookin up, she grabbed my d*ck and started givin me a handjob! To be honest with you, I really expected alot more out of a handjob. Idk maybe shes just bad at it or w/e, but it really wasnt that great at all lol. As in I was even close to c*mming. Didnt get head after that, but hey, its a start. I'll see how things go next time I hang out with her.

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same position as you haha! But with my gf her ex used to be forcefull when she was sucking it, had a bad incident with him and that put her off it... :/

I've been with her just over a month aswell, what i would reccomend if you havn't already started it is fingering her, getting good at it and making her orgasm. I gave my girl her first ever orgasm yesturday. Now take that great feeling away. Push/Pull technique.

Today my girl had her hands all over my ****, and it felt great.

Give her extreme pleasure and she will do whatever possible to experience it again.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I already told you guys that; part of the problem is that its like impossible to get her wet lol. Ive put my hand down there before and its just been the farthest thing from being wet. :(

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Well I already told you guys that; part of the problem is that its like impossible to get her wet lol. Ive put my hand down there before and its just been the farthest thing from being wet. :(
Keep warming up before you do that.
Foreplay is key. Kissing her neck, grinding, etc. This can take up to 15 minutes for a woman to become wet, so be patient and persistent, and your efforts will pay off!