Been a yr, need guidance

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been about a year into since I found the PU world. Even though I gone away from using "lines and tactics." which was just a band-aid. I'm just relying on whatever coming off the top of my head.

In a way, I feel as though I'm living a life of quiet desperation. I see many opportunities, for me to "game", but I really don't care in a way. Sure, I have girls approaching me, but I never do anything with it. I feel like I'm putting up a wall, never really connecting with people anymore.

I know these are just excuses, but I'm confused. Success with women is what I really want, but its hard to define exactly what I want. In the past, I couldn't approach girls, but now I can. But what now? Where to go from here? I don't feel I'm ready to handle a girl at point in my life, so have I really accomplished what I wanted?

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i dont know much about you, but the first basic thing needed for being a DJ is feeling good about yourself. So, i would only suggest, stop focussing on getting chicks and try to get your life together. Do whatever you think will make you happy and fix all the sore points that need a solution. Just stop looking for opportunities at the moment, they will keep coming as long as you live, if not with the college chick, then with the parlor chick. The funny thing is that when we look them, they don't come and when we don't look for them, they find us out!

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thats the thing, I've been focusing so much on other things. That I "lost" my "game".

3rdeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Evolution said:
Well thats the thing, I've been focusing so much on other things. That I "lost" my "game".
whoa buddy slow down. your on the right track. you havent lost your game if what you said here is true. You are just starting your "game" as long as you focusing on pro-active things... school, hobbies, traveling.

"I've been focusing so much on other things. That I "lost" my "game"
does this mean you have a life? if so your on the right track then continue. and continue reading the bible.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evolution said:
Its been about a year into since I found the PU world. Even though I gone away from using "lines and tactics." which was just a band-aid. I'm just relying on whatever coming off the top of my head.

In a way, I feel as though I'm living a life of quiet desperation. I see many opportunities, for me to "game", but I really don't care in a way. Sure, I have girls approaching me, but I never do anything with it. I feel like I'm putting up a wall, never really connecting with people anymore.

I know these are just excuses, but I'm confused. Success with women is what I really want, but its hard to define exactly what I want. In the past, I couldn't approach girls, but now I can. But what now? Where to go from here? I don't feel I'm ready to handle a girl at point in my life, so have I really accomplished what I wanted?

You are lacking in recogninzing your Self Worth and Self Esteem.

You may be feeling unworthy or feeling like you dont deserve a good woman.
You also may fear being judged.
You may fear intimacy and deep connections because you may not be able to live up to an expectation from yourself and from the other person,

Number one,if youre not happy with yourself, a woman will only provide a temporary 'band aid' to your confidence and your ego.

What are you doing with your life?

What are you passionate about?
What are you doing to cultivate yourself, your personality, mentally, spiritually, physically?

Are you working towards accomplishing your Mission in life as a Man?

have you tried to ask yourself the hard questions?

Are you willing to kill your Ego?

Are you willing to be brutally honest with yourself?

Your answers are already inside you.
You just have to ask yourself the questions.

Oftentimes, when we avoid others, we are avoiding ourselves as well.

And oftentimes, when we avoid others, we waste that time in isolation beating ourselves up.

You may actually benefit from reading this interestingly enough...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144038