Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been a while since I have posted...need your advice

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this chick that I was trying to hit on about a year ago. Back then I was about 20 lbs heavier. She showed me no interest at the end when I tried to ask her if she wanted to have lunch one time and meet up. So then i disappeared for a good year and saw her again. This time she said whats up to me, i didn't want to initiate the contact first since I knew in the back of my mind she wasn't interested from a year ago. But then she now asks me how im doing blah blah blah, we had a lil small talk. This girl works in a coffee shop so we couldn't talk too long. So is this a front?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she want to boost her ego by knowing you still interested in her .
ignore her and see if she will put any efforts to have relationship with you again

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
she want to boost her ego by knowing you still interested in her .
ignore her and see if she will put any efforts to have relationship with you again
well there's no way of knowing if she wants one unless I go to the coffee shop. I was never in a relationship with this person. All I want from this b@#tch is to smoke that salmon.. ha ha...

any thoughts and comments are welcome

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're over-thinking this to death. Not enough facts to be able to assess either way. Just go in there bold (preferably during a downtime so you have more time to talk to her) and try to get some digits. That'll be a good indicator of where you stand with the girl.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I went back again to visit at her work. We were alone for a bit and we started talking her body language showed interest and she staryed asking how i was doing. I felt a lil bit of sexual energy from her. While I was observing her I noticed that while she was talking to me she stalled for a bit from her routine of customer service like taking a longer time to rip out receipt to have me sign. Then I asked her of her work schedule and she started giving me info on her other job and what time she works there, the days and location. She has 2 jobs so she gave me her work schedule. So then I started asking her about if she has a boyfriend she said no (I know shes lying I can tell by her body language). She asked me the same. Then I proceeded to ask for her number and she didnt want to give it out. Im like wtf. Instead she asked for mine and I gave it to her. Is she playing games or what? I know if I jumped over the counter I felt this sexual energy from her that I probably would have slammed that but there are cameras there. So she has my number but I think shes dangling her @$$ at me playing hard to get. Please give advice players. Thanks

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
909pua said:
Well I went back again to visit at her work. We were alone for a bit and we started talking her body language showed interest and she staryed asking how i was doing. I felt a lil bit of sexual energy from her. While I was observing her I noticed that while she was talking to me she stalled for a bit from her routine of customer service like taking a longer time to rip out receipt to have me sign. Then I asked her of her work schedule and she started giving me info on her other job and what time she works there, the days and location. She has 2 jobs so she gave me her work schedule. So then I started asking her about if she has a boyfriend she said no (I know shes lying I can tell by her body language). She asked me the same. Then I proceeded to ask for her number and she didnt want to give it out. Im like wtf. Instead she asked for mine and I gave it to her. Is she playing games or what? I know if I jumped over the counter I felt this sexual energy from her that I probably would have slammed that but there are cameras there. So she has my number but I think shes dangling her @$$ at me playing hard to get. Please give advice players. Thanks
Bold bit translates to - "I dont want you to have my number - I am never gonna call you"

NEXT!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should of said "ok, cool, I'll see you around then" and jetted outta that cafe after she refused to give her number. That's cold man. Abandon all hopes at this point. I'm all for going for the gold and taking a chance, but damn, she flat out said no. I sort of get a bit aggravated at treatment like this, but eh, what can you?

Just let her be and forget about her. Kudos on the weight drop.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
You should of said "ok, cool, I'll see you around then" and jetted outta that cafe after she refused to give her number.
Yup.

I sort of get a bit aggravated at treatment like this, but eh, what can you?
You really need to get a few more approaches and rejections under your belt if this gets you down bro.
Its not unfair treatment, she isnt attracted or interested and she said so.

Well she said so in girltalk - which, by the way, she expects you to understand.

Why does she expect YOU to understand girltalk?
Because SHE understands it. And Life - NO, THE WORLD - revolves around HER and how SHE FEELS, and what SHE thinks.

Its just a NO, Move on to the next. Get a few more rejections and be glad she didnt try to suck you in to her orbit. (and ill bet she could after reading this)

Just let her be and forget about her. Kudos on the weight drop.
yeah well done man keep it up.

Peace.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her behavior aggravated me because she was acting interested then just rejected him at the last minute. If you ask a girl out and she rejects you, if she should EVER come back and start being sexual with you, SHE should be the one to ask you out that time. OP showered her with attention and gave her entertainment when she was supposed to be working.Then she makes excuses by saying she works two jobs and is busy. If she was actually interested in him, she would have told him the times she is off work, not how much time work is taking her.

Don't reward bad behavior

Should've been like "Why should I come to your coffee shop? Here's the location of my bed and the times I eff b!tches on it. Stop in sometime!" lol

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I felt sexual energy from her while she was behind the counter"

No you didn't. You think you did. You wish you did but you didn't.