Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bedroom game - let her call the shots?

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So ended up meeting my LTR in the morning after her work so we could bang.

She complained that sometimes I leave her hanging by finishing before she could.

I had been using the Roosh recommendation for players: just bang her hard, focus on my own pleasure and never ask her if she came.

This time she started calling the shots and complained a couple of times when I deviated from instructions.

Is this ok, I find it exciting (I get off on ******) but does her respect and interest level lower over time if I play along.

I had thought they want to be taken and used for our pleasure?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh is so full of ****... of course they want to come too. It's just the way you do it that matters.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember, roosh is the master of the ONS or short term dating. You might have different sexual considerations for an LTR. Personally, I prefer to get her to cvm if possible.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Scormus,
Every Girl is different....The best way to maintain a good Svexual Relationship is to communicate,and take instructions...you can't be a mind reader...Massive differences in needs,some like it rough,most prefer a slow lover...This can be very confusing at times,because our instinct is to create a routine if you are spinning Plates you often change routines unconsciously...Lol.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Sounds like a change in behavior to me. In my experience womem want you to get them off but they only make overt representations if their Il is low.
Well its good to be on the alert at all times.

IL seems sky high otherwise though and it did come up in the natural course of conversation.