Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bed a Girl by NOT Hitting on Her: Super Secret Seduction Game

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex with two women this week. One I had met briefly a few times before and another I pulled out of a bar after about one hour of conversation. In both cases, I used some game but did so in a way that the women wanted sex from me without me providing any direct sexual overtures during the seduction itself (though in the one I pulled from the bar, I did have to ask her to leave with me).

DISCLAIMER: I am not going to argue that this is the only type of game. But, it is a type of game I ran twice this week and was successful (with the night of girl two below, I earlier in the evening ran a more standard approach on a third girl not discussed here: show intent, escalate, leave with number game, also with much success).

Below, I’ll just mention some of the things I did game related and discuss why I think these lead to the lay in a way where the girl had no clue I was controlling the seduction the whole time. Heck, only probably an experienced PUA could break down film of what I did and reveal any game was being used.
Hopefully, I won’t reinvent the wheel here, but rather show a few overlooked wrinkles in some well-known concepts.

CONFIDENCE

With girl one, I originally approached at the bar she works at a week or so earlier. Nothing special, just a friendly chat while she was attending some dirty glasses. I just started talking to her like it was the most normal thing in the world, like I already knew her. She was receptive, stayed a bit, shared a smoke, and felt like she could talk to me. In no way did I hit on her and left the conversation early.

A week later, I saw her at the same bar, chatted a bit, and as I was leaving I simply said to her, “Hey, you should give me your number.” Pulled out my phone and she gave it to me. Then she asked me to join her and two friends for a movie on Friday. Not ideal, but why not?

The second girl I approached at a different bar while she was watching the game. I just saddled up next to her because the television was there and started watching. We engaged each other about what was going on. There was no nervousness or awkward pauses, or whatever.

What allowed confidence to show through in each? In each case I began my interaction with the idea that I would not be hitting on them, just offering a crack in my world a bit and if they chose the invitation to enter, that would be fine. I would not be trying to move the initial interaction at that time toward sex. I would let a normal conversation unfold, ignore her looks, drop a joke here or there, and just generally be friendly.

OUTCOME INDEPENDENCE

So, I hint at outcome independence above. One thing that is often overlooked about that topic is that outcome independence is something more than just a psychological trick for your inner game.

Though that is true, what is also important about outcome independence is to make sure THAT SHE SEES THE ENTIRE INTERACTION from that point of view too. Meaning, she has to SEE YOU as outcome independent. The concept is taught to make sure guys don’t fall into “try too hard” mode, which is good. But we should keep in mind that that subjective experience is something both parties should have. In short, in super secret seduction, outcome independence means she doesn’t even know you are seducing her.
And, if she does not perceive you as trying to hit on her and she sees your interacting with her just because it is enjoyable, her mind will shift from “Is he hitting on me?”, to “Why is he NOT hitting on me?” This is good. It gets her in qualifying mode.

EYE CONTACT AND CONVERSATION

We all know that eye contact and conversation are adjuncts to confidence.
But they are also ways to get her interested and horny without you ever having to steer the conversation toward sex.

How do you do that?

First, you MUST be comfortable looking a woman in the eye. Not only does this project confidence, but if you read up on eye contact, you will learn that it hits a woman’s brain in a way that triggers sexual centers. If you both are holding good contact while talking, it is almost has if her brain cannot help but to start thinking about what it would be like to have sex with you.

In conversation, it is true, keep it off yourself about 80% of the time. A little ****y/funny here, a little probing questions there, a little tease there. Mix and match. But, you need to first get her talking about herself. If she does so in a way that involve either (1) extended answers or (2) information about which you had not asked, she’s qualifying herself to you. Always good. Also make her laugh and she’ll start associating good emotions with you.

Also, notice if she starts asking you questions about yourself. Don’t answer them in full. Allude to things first, tease, joke, and then give a straight answer. She may be not be qualifying you but in fact further qualifying herself to you because she wants to show she’s interested in who you are. You are at about the hook point here.

Here’s the point: If you are keeping good eye contact that directs her brain to think sexually and then your words give her fun emotions, she’ll connect her sexual feelings with you not just physically. It is your mind she now thinks as a sexual organ. So, she will have to have you.

ALMOST NO KINO AND BODY LANGUAGE

I hardly touched either woman in the seduction phase. With girl one, maybe a slight arm touch with talking and joking, and maybe a slight hand on her lower back when taking our seats. A few times I found myself leaning in to hear her and I could feel her pull back, so I did too, remembering admonitions about “pecking.” Try it yourself. Lean in to a woman to hear her better and see if she pulls back. She often will, especially at early stages in the interaction. After making sure to stop that, later in the evening she was actively leaning into me so I could hear her. Once she did that, I knew I could now invade her space a bit more, which she was comfortable with. I could feel her sexual tension spike.

Me? I remained cool, calm, collected…like I had been there before.
With woman two, I had my hand on the back of her chair closest to me, but I never really did any more than that. No effort to touch, put my arm around her, or anything. Just my hand there on the back, left top of her backrest.
In both cases, though clearly interacting with each for an extended period, I never hovered. Friendly but aloof and cool the whole time. I made sure that I never invaded their space just for the sake of getting closer to them and make them feel like I was trying to touch them because I wanted in their pants.

These are again linked to giving her the impression of outcome independence on your part. It really, really helps if that is also true with you. For me in both cases, it was. I was acting in a way that I hoped would lead to sex, but was not in fact worried whether it happened or not.

THE REVEAL

In super secret seduction game, the woman will either propose sex first or will be receptive to your proposition. If it is the latter, you must do it as smoothly and coolly as you’ve been acting all night.

Toward the end of the evening with the first girl (we venue changed a few times, so it was like one long adventure the whole evening), we are driving and joking and in the middle of it she says, “I really want you to fvck me.” We hadn’t even discussed any sexual topic yet the whole evening.

With the second woman, after about an hour of conversation (and she too started asking deep questions about me… a good sign), I just said, “I’m gonna go home. You should come with me.” She gathered her things and followed me there.

SOME BOTTOM LINE MESSAGES

First, if a woman thinks you want something from her, she’ll either tense up or make you work extra hard to get it, making your prove you are worthy. However, if you act in a way that says there’s nothing you are trying to get from her, she’ll find you different, sexier, unlike all the other chumps who come off obvious. In both cases, I just focused on having fun during the whole time I was interacting with them.

Second, good game can be undetectable. Sometimes I more actively game and my tightness there varies, as does my success. But when I approach gaming like I did in the two instances above, the woman really will not have any clue any game was deployed.

Now, I have no problem with types of approaches and seduction where a woman knows a guy is hitting on her. Those are common as we all know and can be done either poorly or well. What I am talking about here is the type of game where a woman has no clue you are running it and at the end it is HER that wants the sex. The first girl actually twice asked me to sex her up at the end of the night. The second left the bar without a second thought.
Third, once you get a woman interested in you through NOT hitting on her with super secret seduction game, you’ll get more leeway. They WANT you. For instance, when the second girl got dressed and left around 3:30am, she’s walking the door and starts laughing, “I don’t even know your name.” She didn’t need my name the whole night. I never introduced myself. She just grew more interested, at some point wondered if I was as confident in bed as in conversation, and once it was proposed, sex with me was something she just had to have to satisfy her curiosity.

So there you have it. Gaming under the radar, an approach to super secret seduction.