Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Becoming complacent

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys get the feeling that, as you're older and more experienced, you get complacent with your achievements?

I just went out solo tonight (my friends suck), and I frankly didn't get up the balls to do anythig interesting. I mean I don't stop girls on the street, but I would usually go into a pub, have a drink, chat up some 2sets of girls near the bar.

I didn't even manage. I ended up having to force myself to even enter two bars. Long story short, inside were absolute weinerfests, but the 3rd bar which should have been good I chickened out on. Pathetic! Just because I wanted something, and I didn't dare to even try.

Back in the day I used to do crazy openers&stuff, just for fun, just to prove that I could. I was so ****y and ballsy, but all that is gone now. Funnily enough, I look alot better and am experienced today, so I actually get laid alot more (medium quality girls chase me).

But it really makes me think I've become complacent. I do get laid, but not with the girls I REALLY want. Makes me think that all the courage I thought I had - I never had it to begin with.

Anybody else in here feel like a balding wannabe James Bond? :p

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that there are better options than going out solo (like building a better social circle) but, for me, it's simply that I wanted something (really felt like chatting up some girls) and didn't go for it.

Sometimes it really feels like all those achievements were for nothing. What good are skills, if I can't summon them at need?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the skills are there, perhaps, like me, experience teaches you there are few worthy females in bars? Are you just looking for a lay? Or are you looking for an interesting and decent woman?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's besides the point, fact is that I chickened out on something I wanted to do.

Getting a number, getting laid, doesn't matter all that much. I felt like fun human interaction yesterday but I didn't have it.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman - What are good skills, if I cannot summon them at need?

Rainman - Don't summon them, just do it!

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd argue its all about how many orgasms you're letting yourself have... cut back on them if you want the drive... Makes all the difference in the world for me, hah.