Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Become great!

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
Great men don't stand by the bar alone, that much is for certain. Of course, it could be argued that great men don't stand by the bar, period. I think that's closer to the truth.
The point I'm getting at is it takes time to get the dream life. by the time you do, you will have wrinkles. Why waste all that time not getting women, GET IN THERE NOW!

Your hinting at social circles :rolleyes:. Gd luck with that ;)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
The point I'm getting at is it takes time to get the dream life. by the time you do, you will have wrinkles. Why waste all that time not getting women, GET IN THERE NOW!
Althrough it does take a lot of time and hard work to make your dreams come true, the amount of time it takes is a lot smaller than most people think. Anyone reading this, no matter where they are in life, has the ability to become a millionaire in less than 10 years. And that's a very liberal estimate to account for people who are in a really, really bad situation right now. Those who are already in good standing could do it in 7 or maybe even 5. If you know what you're doing and fully dedicate yourself to doing it, it really isn't that hard. Of course, you'll fail many times before you succeed, but you're guaranteed to eventually succeed as long as you don't give up. That being said, you don't have to be rich to get great women. That's ridiculous. This article's message was that you should create some great dreams and dedicate yourself to making them come true. No one ever said about putting chicks on hold while doing it. Of course, you should give your business life priority over your social life, but nothing's stopping you from laying as many chicks as you want while you're working your way up towards greatness. The effects of greatness, all qualities that women find extremely attractive (good humor, ambition, determination, confidence, persistence, etc) become evident the moment you place yourself on the path to greatness. You don't have to achieve it to get the mental benefits. As long as you know that you're "on the way," you'll feel great about yourself and that shows. There's a way to balance everything, and no reason to ignore any part of your life in favor of any other.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me, is this type thread is repeated so many times! Write something original.

Your just saying you will have a better life if your rich, thats obvious.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
What gets me, is this type thread is repeated so many times! Write something original.

Your just saying you will have a better life if your rich, thats obvious.
Your pessimism is poison. Kindly keep it to yourself.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
Althrough it does take a lot of time and hard work to make your dreams come true, the amount of time it takes is a lot smaller than most people think. Anyone reading this, no matter where they are in life, has the ability to become a millionaire in less than 10 years. And that's a very liberal estimate to account for people who are in a really, really bad situation right now. Those who are already in good standing could do it in 7 or maybe even 5. If you know what you're doing and fully dedicate yourself to doing it, it really isn't that hard. Of course, you'll fail many times before you succeed, but you're guaranteed to eventually succeed as long as you don't give up. That being said, you don't have to be rich to get great women. That's ridiculous. This article's message was that you should create some great dreams and dedicate yourself to making them come true. No one ever said about putting chicks on hold while doing it. Of course, you should give your business life priority over your social life, but nothing's stopping you from laying as many chicks as you want while you're working your way up towards greatness. The effects of greatness, all qualities that women find extremely attractive (good humor, ambition, determination, confidence, persistence, etc) become evident the moment you place yourself on the path to greatness. You don't have to achieve it to get the mental benefits. As long as you know that you're "on the way," you'll feel great about yourself and that shows. There's a way to balance everything, and no reason to ignore any part of your life in favor of any other.
Nicely put Krassus and to add to what you are saying ..it's a matter of Mindset . It's great to feel that you are following your dreams , goals and in the same time nailing the best women without any analysis , thinking , work ( what we do here ) ...your just flowing with life ...enjoying every moment but what i want to discuss here is the self-doubt or false thoughts that sometimes crowd your mind . Those thoughts that says " it's too long , you aren't even halfway to this road of greatness etc... , time is running faster , you should learn how to get the hotties and especially this girl .. this trial and error way isn't enough or too long etc... " Elaborate on this as i think that this is the biggest block towards this road of greatness , attitude .

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HB_Hunter
Nicely put Krassus and to add to what you are saying ..it's a matter of Mindset . It's great to feel that you are following your dreams , goals and in the same time nailing the best women without any analysis , thinking , work ( what we do here ) ...your just flowing with life ...enjoying every moment but what i want to discuss here is the self-doubt or false thoughts that sometimes crowd your mind . Those thoughts that says " it's too long , you aren't even halfway to this road of greatness etc... , time is running faster , you should learn how to get the hotties and especially this girl .. this trial and error way isn't enough or too long etc... " Elaborate on this as i think that this is the biggest block towards this road of greatness , attitude .
First of all, great post Krassus.

You can talk yourself out of your doubts and fears. I posted a sort of journal entry type post in discussion about a week ago that shows me feeling and talking very pessimistically to start, but by the end I have talked myself out of the crappy, snooty mood I was in when I started writing it.

I don't like to make too many how to posts, because reading how to posts didn't help me more than a quick pick me up when I read them. I like to recommend books that the posts are inspired by. A couple books that have helped me immensly are: Emerson - "Self-Reliance", Maxwell Maltz - "Psycho Cybernetics, and Brian Tracy - "Eat that Frog".

I see lots of posts these days asking how to stay motivated. Thats a tough question, and a tough one to answer, I struggle with staying motivated too, most people want to do things but don't have the umph to actually do it. Its the million dollar question. The best anwser I've heard, is to sit down write down your dreams, what you want to acheive. Then list why you want this particular goal, then list what you are willing to do to get there, from what you'll start doing to what you'll stop doing, and what should keep you motivated is the benefits of the goal, which you've already listed. Whenever you stumble just look back at what you've written down for a reminder of what your trying to do, and what your goal is.

If I remember correctly, I got most of that from Tracy's "Eat that Frog". He would also tell you to put a time frame on each individual goal you wrote down, and to break each goal into many smaller goals, all this has been written and said before many times though.

I really urge people to go beyond reading posts, and to actually read books the posts are inspired by. You see reference points in many post, A-Unit has mentioned a few authors in his posts, more posters should do so, so that others can get the bulk of the info the poster is more or less paraphrasing from the book. Its nice to have people relate these books to "DJism" or what have you, but you will benefit greatly from reading the book yourself. Go to the source!

Mr. Mystery

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah! Krassus got it. I've been thinking this way for a long time now, but you put it into words a lot better than I ever did.

How to remain confident? Keep busy. Don't stop working on your future.
If you spend 8 hours each day really working on improving your life, you'll feel great by the end of the day.
Right now I have until April 1st to make an entire portfolio to get into one of the best design schools around. I have to start from scratch to build it, but I know I can achieve it.
At the same time, I have two weeks of exams ahead of me. They end April 1st. Nice timing, no? This kind of stuff provides a challenge and really gets me going, I've been studying for days and I had a brainstorm today thinking about my portfolio. It's great to start working on your life and knowing you are being better than almost all the people you know.

Let me make this even clearer - last year I had to make an entire 3D commercial on my own in one month time. I was absolutely going insane, I usually stayed up until 4am working on it, and in the same month I had 9 exams I had to study for. I not only made a GREAT commercial, I also averaged top of my class on almost all exams.

The more you work on your life, the more active you are, the more you do with your life, the more confident you feel. Don't sit behind your computer hoping to improve yourself by reading things non-stop. Get out there and remain active as much as you can.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, this is an awesome post. This was the sort of thing I was trying to get in the wiki DJB. There's no point rewriting it though, it's already said as well as it could be.. Why the hell isn't this **** in the DJB??? If it was then I wouldn't have felt the need to rediscover America ;)

Meh... time to divert my energies to more useful endeavours.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree completely with your post, thats why i am becoming a good doctor!!(and a master DJ)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just spent a good half-hour revising and updating this article. You know what? I'm DAMN happy with the outcome! :) It's up as a sticky on top of the seduction section of WSA. Register (free, takes 10 sec), and come have a look!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know this is something to remember.

Every once in a while I get bummed that the whole seduction community and all it's tricks are splashed on the front page now.

But all the techniques are nothing for you if the rest of your life isn't in order.

Great post.

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be permanently stickied.

Or at least something very similar...

Reaction score
Here I am 5 months into this and I can seriously say this is absolutely true. Everyone should strive to be a great man. Forget the chicks the great women will be chasing you when your ready.

ADKdj

CompleteControl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent, excellent post Krassus. My only fear is that many guys reading it will only come away with "if I just go to the gym and get a killer body - then women will like me" - instead of coming away with your true intent of "be a great man in all aspects of your life; become a leader of men and the women will follow".:up:

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said Krassus. And CompleteControl, you're spot on also. Being a man means having freedom. Having true freedom in all aspects of your life can only happen when you are a man. There are plenty of adults acting like children. Being a man is something that we learn how to do by overcoming great challenges (our youth and our naivety).