Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

because of bestfriend, girl wants out.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have two girlfriends. i dont hide that i have a first from the second. ok. i know its wrong. i just want to play a few times before i really get into a relationship.

myoriginal girlfriend just seems too serious about it, man. not that i really dont wnt to. im just freaked out. we're dating for almost 3 years nowandshe's talking marriage! i mean.. Whoa!!

i think you get wt i mean.

anywayz, the second first didn't want to be #2. so i told her its her decision cuz sheknows my situation prior to her coming into everything.

after some time, she said she wanted to be my girlfriend despite.

ok.. some time later.. the 2nd girl's bestfriend finds out and is furious.

girl tells me "not to worry since she understands us both". any input please. are we still a couplethen?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"myoriginal girlfriend just seems too serious about it, man. not that i really dont wnt to. im just freaked out. we're dating for almost 3 years nowandshe's talking marriage! i mean.. Whoa!!"

What the hell do you expect? If I was in a 3 year LTR and she wasn't thinking marriage, I'd think she was fawked in the head.

You deserve all the crap that's coming to you, dude.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you gonna play your orignial gf who's been with you for 3 fukin' years?? That's harsh bro!! She obiviously loves you and I don't know your so scared about?? Relationships are risks, most of the time the end up bad, but you have to take risks to enjoy the gains.

PIMP

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress

What the hell do you expect? If I was in a 3 year LTR and she wasn't thinking marriage, I'd think she was fawked in the head.
Yeah i know, most girls i know start thinking about marriage with guys after 2 weeks of dating.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to have two girlfriends? I think having just one is enough work, I couldn't see doubling the load. I don't think this is a good idea, especially when one of them has heavy feelings involved. Things may be okay for you now but eventually one of them is gonna snap and things are gonna get thrown.

I'd pick which ever one you like more and lose one. It's okay to go out and meet other girls but relationships should be monogomous. Wow 3 years and she accpeted another girl into the relationship? Is she like a traditonal quaker or something? I don't think I could ever get another girl to accept me having another girl in our relaitonship, short of something sexual. A relationship usually reads commitment.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any gurl, who is ok with her guy dating another gurl at the same time has something wrong with her, or she is doing somebody too. Unless it's just casuall thing, in which case they usually don't think about the "M" word. I could be wrong but usually with in the first month or two they wana be exclusive.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't sweat it. if she wants out, be like "ok cool", and act like it's not a big deal.

and jesus, what the f*ck is with all these moral police guys. if he wants to have 2 girlfriends, what do u care?

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a similar situation a few years back. I met both girls within months and told them I was seeing other girls. They knew each other and I was totally honest, so they knew the score. They even stayed over at my house at the same time. I got away with it for 10 months.

I fell for one of them in a big way, but by that time she got sick of it and began seeing someon else. That was a harsh blow. Now I've seen the error of my ways. I think you should choose the one you like most. Otherwise you might end up losing them both.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for giving me all the right ideas, guys. sorry took so long for me to respond. i was bit busy.

anywayz.. ive decided to keep my original girlfriend.

id like to air out my side tho.

i wanted to date around a little more because i wanted to see how its like to date other girls. u know.. different flavors.. different personalities.

i just want to finish my bachelor days ahead rather than end up married without finishing those days. that would have me cheating. not a good idea when you're married and have kids already.