Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be yourself

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that's the tip, "be yourself", I'm not saying "just be yourself" because there should be no "just" about it.

It is about being true to yourself, be the yourself that you would be when you already are satisfied. If you were getting laid by a hot girl everynight how would you act, act like that.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, I gotta agree with comote. Don't "JUST" be yourself.

You should be your BEST self. As Pook (?) once said:

'Imitation is suicide"

Its hard sometimes to know what is "you" and what is not "you"....

Just work on qualitties that you would wanna foster not because of the girl, but becuase it'll make you a better man (qualities such a confidence, health, etc.)

-Cheers-

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being yourself only works if "yourself" is what every other man on the planet wishes he was and what every woman on the planet would fvck right now.

From where I'm standing, the DJ, alpha male, real man, or whatever it's called nowadays, has absolutely nothing in common with who and what I am right now - I could not be more unlike him even if I tried.

Being myself is the last thing that I should do; but unfortunately, I can't see how it's possible to be anyone else.

Pook says be better than you are ... well, how much better? Because frankly, I don't think that any amout of mere "improvement" would make me a better man.

I feel as though only completely destroying my current "self" and replacing it with something fundamentally different would work with me.

Maybe I'm wrong ... but what should I do if I'm right?

Last edited:

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go watch Hitch, even though i disliked the film, it bored me and wasnt that good. Purely because of what the woman (Allegra Cole in the film) says at the end, about how she fell in love with the bloke, Albert. Its because of the little things he did. The film is ****, but it kinda has the right idea in that, people will like you for who you are, if at first you do not appear to be so weak.

But dont treat anything at all in that film as sound advice.