Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be your own Hero

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A hero? WTF is a hero? Oh I know, it's a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments).

You are right, a hero is a sandwich. But I am not talking about that kind of a hero.
A hero is a person, typically a man, who is admired for courage or noble qualities.

So let me ask you this, who is your hero? You will probably say something like: it's my dad, Michael Jordan, Charlie Sheen, President Obama, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga (she is a man?) or whoever you sick f*ck's have as a hero, lol.

If you ask, who my hero is? I would tell you with the utmost confidence that my hero is me. Me, Myself, and I. I live in my own shoes, no one elses. You get one life, that's it. So make the most of it.

I used to have someone else as my hero and I will tell you why they no longer are. My hero used to be a very famous fighter that I really looked up too. I watched every one of his fights religiously. I was amazed by his tenacity and ferociousness. I emulated his fighting style and adapted it to my own. Everyday after I came back from the gym I would watch one of his fights before I went to sleep at night. I would dream about fighting in the cage, f*cking my opponent up just as my hero did when he fought. Two years ago I actually got the opportunity to live with my hero in his own house, and train with him on a daily basis. How cool was that! It was cool, but the coolness factor eventually diminished. What I realized was that my hero was just like everyone else. I had put him on a pedistal, but his sh*t stunk just like everyones elses, if not worse, lol.

Like I said before you only get one life to live, so quit living someone else's. Make memories of right now. If you want to live a long life, you must fill it with a lot of memories. Some people die at an old age and do not have any interesting stories to tell about them themselves during their entire existence on this planet called Earth. If you do the same boring sh*t everyday you are like a gerbil in a cage. F*ck that, not me!

I was over at my cousins house on Christmas day with my entire Italian side of my family. After eating lots of delicious homemade Italian food we all gathered around the table with some red wine. We were telling stories. Before I knew it, I was telling my entire family stories about me that they never heard before. After I told my first story, they were laughing and truly amazed at what I told them. They wanted to hear more. Before I knew it, I told about 6 stories. They were laughing hysterically. One of the stories I told them was when I was younger (and not as mature as I am now). To make a long story short, I was working construction and my boss told me to pick up some supplies downtown in the companies truck. In the parking lot after I got the supplies, I drove off and sideswiped a vehicle that was parked next to my enormous truck. It led to me getting chased by the owner and then hitting a telephone pole while trying to escape. lol, I know I was crazy back then. My mom and dad were even laughing, and guess what it made my night.

The moral of the story is that I had funny and exciting stories to tell because I am a funny and exciting guy. I got off my *ss and put myself out there. I told myself that I was not going to be the guy at the bar who is standing in the corner with his hands in his pockets watching everyone else having a good time. I would rather try and fail a thousand times then to never have tried at all. I am actually smiling right now, with a smile soo big its reaching ear to ear. Why am I smiling? because my hero is Me, good ole motherf*cking Me, and it feels d*mn good to say that.

Last edited:

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Point...

I remember in an interview with legendary martial artist Bruce Lee, an interviewer asked Lee what he believed in. Lee's response:

"My Self."