Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be unique in your seduction.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are dating a women who is tall never say anything about her height. All her life she has heard it from everybody " do you play basketball" " how tall are you". My point being if you are dating a girl with big breast don't say a word about them. Say you have a beatiful smile or your you have sexy legs. The more unique your comment to her the more she thinks your sincere, And she will think of you being honest. She will also think of you more.

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck yes! This is the reason for why neghits work.

jahlivez

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl's taller than you can you neghit her by saying .. "damn?? why you so damn tall"
in a funny / ****y way?

Iskandar Reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about (if she's tall) before passing through a door or something say something like, "watch your head.."

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jahlivez:
If the girl's taller than you can you neghit her by saying .. "damn?? why you so damn tall"
in a funny / ****y way?
Originally posted by Iskandar Reza:
What about (if she's tall) before passing through a door or something say something like, "watch your head.."

Yes, nothing gets a woman's panties wetter than insulting a physical trait she has no control over.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Gio that physical traits such as height are not the best material for negs (nor the best for compliments IMO). However I did use height as a neg once to good effect on a girl who was VERY attractive (as well as very tall). It was effective from the perspective of getting her phone number at the club I met her in, but she flaked later on. Could it be that she felt insulted on some subconcious level? Hmmm...maybe.

If you are going to neg a woman on being tall, I am going to suggest maybe doing it indirectly. Perhaps you could say, "Those shoes look very good on you but I think the heels should be a little shorter." Ehhh...that still doesn't sound quite right to me but it's an improvement.

Nick

------------------
- The seductionist formerly known as trickynick

You either own the game or it owns you.