Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be Sensitive!

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonite I learned something, I was losing apart of me, the best part of me. I've been real hard lately, and extremely ****y. I mean ****y beyond reason. If I felt the even the slightest insult, I would emotionaly destroy any person that came at me insulting. I can literaly send someone man or woman running from a room crying, even if I have only met them for 2 minutes. I had not really noticed how this was just effecting everyone around me. I mean I definately have my DJing down, but I took protecting my heart a little too far. I took the whole "best of the best looking down on the rest of the world" thing of DJing and took that too far. Don't you try and tell me that DJing doesn't preach the "be the prize" and trying to be better than others and shunning perceived weaknesses. You can ban me if I'm wrong, because its in the tips, its in the advice asked, its every where on this board. We talk about trying not to care, not giving a **** blab blab blab....

But now I realize something many of us are racing towards this, and along the way we stop caring, we give up the ability to be sincere and kind. Not every woman can be a *****, not every woman is out to play you and burn a hole in your wallet, not all women play games. But we get to scared of getting burned or letting our guard down that we just get stuck in the mode of being cold and hard. Sure we put on a mask of warmth and understanding, but eventually it can't hide the fact that you're not those things.

So if you have read this far then you are still interested in this tip. The best thing in life is to be able to care and show warmth. To be sensitive, to be able to let your guard down. **** you have to trust somebody. Because without these things you cannot love. Sure you can play all the games you want and get some good ol' ***** but if you don't care about that person then why does it matter. Then you are just an animal, fulfilling an urge. There can be no beauty behind your flings, relationships whatever. Even the real life Don Juan and Casanova cared deeply for those they feel in love with. They were sensitive to there needs, they showed their inner most selves, their humanity to its fulliest. And you must show your humanity because when anyone sees that they can love you, because you are human and show them that you are more than just a face with blank eyes like the rest of the world out there.

You can still be confident and be this at the same time. You just have to have enough confidence and faith in yourself to have the strength to allow your emotions to touch you. To be emotional enough to let your emotions touch others in the ways you express yourself. Someone here once said that emotions are the enemy of logic, that being sensitive was weak and an AFC quality. Emotions, and the ability to be sensitive is what makes a Don Juan. Is ability to show his humanity and to create a connection on that emotional level. All you need logic for is to know that when you hit a rough spot its not forever. It will allow not to control or guide, but to be apart of your emotions and humanity and allow for the fullest expression of them. You must be willing to accept that these things are apart of you and not shun them because you fear that it will make you weak or an AFC. You have to stop looking for silly techinques and books written about how to turn women into love slaves. You have to stop calling them all ho's, sure some are going to be emotional garbage. But you take men or women and in both you'll some people are just ****. For those of you who are not a natural bad boy, for those of you running away from this, trying to be cold and calculating, trying not to care, this is not the way. Giving up your ability to be sensitive with others and share emotions is like giving up breathing.

I feel now, we would be better served if we instead of fighting who we are, or how we live. We accept these things, work within the space given us. Improve ourselves because it brings us happiness, expresses our ideas and feelings. I say all this now because many of us are making the mistake of giving up parts of ourselves for the sake of acceptance of others. Really read some of these posts. Its one thing to want to know how to be romantic, its another asking how to change yourself up so you can get this one girl who in 40 years will be ugly, and right now to stupid to see you for you. Honestly I think we need to rework somethings here because we have pushed so far into this void of making ourselves not care and pulling smoke and mirrors acts that we have neglected how to be sensitive and how to work with our emotions. Think of this, lets say you do get that girl you want. You played the games, walked the walk, and talked the talk. You have even enjoyed the *****, but when it comes time to deepen the relationship, share your inner self, your humanity and be sensitive with a girl. How many of you will be lost because you lack the ability to express that, or how many will be lost because you have forgotten it all together.

Hey if I am wrong you can flame me all you want. Ban me for going against everything said here. But at least take a good look and see if you are missing something and how that hole in you makes you feel.

-Grey Fox

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree, but the difficulty is that its much easier to get hurt when you care. I just got hurt badly because I let myself care about someone i oughtn't have.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
signed. awesome post. it needed to be said.

reminds me of another thread, a while back. heres a small piece from it:

In its brutal tragedies, it’s tragic horrors, and its beautiful climaxes: life should be embraced to the absolute fullest.
i used to pretend i was some c&f, mans man who nobody could touch. i thought i was some kind of duan juan delanuch, when in reality i was just coming off as a conceited *******. i blocked all of my emotions. i hid them from the world. in my younger years, my heart was burned and i thought the only way was to never love again. to never get close to a woman. to never let her in. to never share emotion.

yeah, i protected my heart. but i wasnt really living. i was a machine. lifeless. work ,eat , sleep. day in, day out. week in, week out. month in, month out. year in, year out.

ive missed out on so many beautiful experiences because i was afraid to risk heartbreak, once again. it wasnt until about 5 months ago that ive begun to trust others and open up. my experiences with women have been incredible; tenfold the pleasure as opposed to when i was "SLB The Unemotional."

yes, you should protect your heart. yes, you should be cynical and wary of unproven "truths." yes, as a man, at times you should be utterly logical and unemotional - to hunker down, lower your shoulder and push through the pain. to carry yourself and the weak through times of sorrow.

but when the time comes, open your heart. find yourself a good woman... and let the warmth of your heart flow through her hands. let her caress your soul and ease your pains. set the mood with some good music and a bottle of delicious wine. lead her into your room, where you have candles lit all over the walls, surrounding your bed. gently lay her down, look deeply and strongly into her eyes. dont say a world... only let her see the passion burning inside of you. make love to her like no one has done before. combine the physical and emotional pleasures to give her a night of ecstacy that she will never forget.

what i like to do with my gfs, is create a private fantasyland seperate from the rest of the world. a place where the two of us can bliss out, indulge in eachother and turn our deepest, darkest, most pleasurable, tightly held fantasies into a heavenly reality.

for example, imagine a girl who loves water. my gf is one of those... a pisces. loves swimming, taking baths, hot tubs... it turns her on when you pour it over her body. dig into her mind a bit. take bits and pieces of her desires and mold it into an experience that youd usually only read about in her favorate romance novels. the captivating lover wholl sweep her off her feet.

imagine how wonderful shed feel, that girl who loves water so much.. after an exciting night of dancing, you take her back home. sit back on the couch and enjoy some wine. relax. mellow out to some music. couple glasses later you have her lay down so you can give her a massage. the wines flowing through and making her ultra sensitive to every touch you make. her breath deepens as you run your hands teasingly up and down her body, then kiss her on the back of her neck. you tell her you need to use the bathroom, but thats not what you do. you leave to set something up. coming back into the room, you grab her by the hand and take her outside to your heated pool.

you really went to create this experience for her: the night sky is crystal clear... the stars pierce through and the moonlight casts a glow over the ground. its a crisp, chilly night making steam flow upwards from the pools hot water. the pool is lit up... by the dozens of floating candles that you went to set up when you "went to the bathroom." candles floating on the top of the waves... steam rising from the water... all surrounding you and your water-loving woman as you skinnydip, keep eachother warm, indulge and make love under the stars.

but hey, if its not you, cool. theres a time and a place for everything; lots of girls just want to get drunk, excited and then railed by a jock. carefee, unemotional flings and one night stands. just be honest to yourself. like grey fox said, dont try to be a natural bad boy if it isnt you. thats giving false impressions to the girl, and more importantly, lying to yourself about who you really are and what you really enjoy. with women, i get off on digging into a girls mind, finding her most pleasurable secrets, then bringing them to reality - something nobody else does for her. just to see the gleam in her eyes when she realizes what i have created; the private fantasy world for us.

were always talking about being confident and fearless in life. well, have the confidence to stand up for who you really are. be fearless enough to not be worried that someones going to think youre "AFC" because you open your heart.

-SLB

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey yo... BE SENSITIVE TO THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE SENSITIVE TO YOU!

Do not be sensitive to a girl that doesnt truly love you... trust me... i found this out the hard way.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fox I see you post a lot of tips, and very few of those recieve comments. However, this does not mean they're not great. This one is truly an eye opener for me and I hope everyone else.

In the words of previous posters: BIBLE MATERIAL!!!!

Seriously man, this whole DJ thing is like a double edged sword I believe...

...you showed us the other side. Thanks for the great tip. 5 STARS!

Reaction score
Originally posted by kel
100% agree, but the difficulty is that its much easier to get hurt when you care. I just got hurt badly because I let myself care about someone i oughtn't have.
its hard to explain, but is it possible to care, but not care?
to feel, but not even think for a second if we lose this?

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump.

SLB, the man i nyour post is almost exactly who I was except I was single, but that's what I'd do. Lately I've been rejecting my old ways thinkin they were AFC but once again you and Grey Fox hit me good.

Being sensitive is key here people. I believe all this DJ stuff can be summarized with the golden rule:

treat others how you want ot be treated.

Would you want a cold person not smiling at you all the time? Would you want a person who makes fun of you all the time and never gives you support? Conversely...would you want someone who smothers you with attention?

I think not. I'M GOING TO KEEP BUMPING THIS UNTIL I DIE. er...UNTIL I MAKE IT A PERMANENT PART OF MYSELF

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought being don juan is ability to relate and show passion for people. Ability to comfort and make people comfortable around you. This is such quality of a leader as well. Having such ability means that you have some sensitivity inside. You can call this light emotion. This is the way I understand.

However, a don juan should not be emotional such as yelling, expressing weak anger uncontrollably, crying because he loses something, or he is sadden.

Fox, I think you make a good point.