Be on your best behavior.. I'm making a list

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's good man. you sound like myself. I went 3 years without dating a woman let alone sex. best thing that could have happened to me.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
actually, i'm writing a post on it tomorrow. lol, I didnt know it was HIS site. I'm putting some thought into what I want to write about.. any suggestions wuld be apprciated. I told him that. otherwise I would have done it a long time ago. I have alot of loyalty to this site but I wll help my man out.

his site and mine might even be linked together. we are talking about it.
I noticed you started to post. :D

Ahh, just keep me in the loop, because I help him administer the forums. At the moment, we need members, and we need content. Badly.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear Backbreaker, if you ever get bored, you should be a carnival worker...

"Step right up! Ladies and Gentlemen, let me show to you the BEST thing you will EVERY lay your eyes on! It's glorified, horrified, and whorified! Ladies, step away right now, Gentlemen, get as close up here as possible! I am about to turn on the light inside your brains, about to pull the wool off your eyes. Behold, the magic of *insert your site name here*"

*Crowd* "OOOOHHHHHHHH!"

I guess once a sales/businessman, always a sales/businessman.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you should have seen me on the car lot

It's sad when you sale someone who came in looking for an RX-8 a mazda 3 without power windows... and make them LIKE it.. all because the manager needed to get rid of it and was going to pay you 300 extra on the spot

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually used to do tent sales for a couple of months and I was the guy with the bull horn running up to customers acting a damn fool. it was too fun.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look at my pic in my previou post.. .and see if you want to call me a geek again

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
\

I just noticed.. due you might have the lowest post avg in the history of sosuave.. nothing wrong with that however

That is pretty low, but Mrstabaho is probably lower with 2.4 years registered and .02 posts a day. mine was pretty low before I became a mod now its sky rocketed. All the moving and closing threads. Anyways way off topic...