Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be In Demand To All Women

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want to be a DJ. You want to be a player, but at the same time attract even the classiest of women. You want to be the #1 slab of meat on the block, but you don't want to come off as sleazy. You have no trouble attracting easy lays, but when it comes to difficult ones, you fail. But it's not as hard as it seems to be In Demand to all types of women.

I'm sure you see this all the time. There are men out there with plenty of game, who get plenty of tail. The only problem is, they are attracting only a certain category of women. When it comes to the wittier, more secure women, they've already been ruled out.

The statement that most women want a man who gets plenty of other women is true.

The only problem a lot of guys who do game many women, don't know how to do it with class.

For example, you see a guy at a bar talking game to women. As you near closer, you come to find he is completely ****y and over the top. It's not a surprise that the woman he is talking to has been around the block plenty of times. He's half drunk and obnoxious, but still pulls it off.

You ask why? Easy.. he's limiting himself to a certain class of women. He sees an easy lay, and goes for it. This isn't game, it is awareness.

Meanwhile, more secure women around him are witnessing his lowered standards and sloppiness. The only remote attractive quality he has is his sly ****iness, which is canceled out as soon as he starts telling her that he's well endowed to her face, 5 minutes after meeting her. Real classy.

Congratulations, you might have gotten yourself a lay for the night, but totally ruined your chances with classier women who are noticing your tacky pickup methods and obvious lack of wit.

This is what I call the struggle to stay in demand to all types of women.

Believe or not, there is a way to lay women every night and avoid sending off these negative vibes to classier women!

While it's easier than you might think, it takes a lot of discipline. You want to be ****y, but not too ****y. You want to be confident, but not completely arrogant. Most of all, you don't want to come off as someone with cheesy pickup lines, but someone who's got enough wit to make a woman laugh without degrading her intelligence.

I find that actors in movies display all these characteristics of being in demand to women.

Why is it that you think Brad Pitt is in such high demand? His good looks? Of course, but this is only a fraction. If you notice, Brad frequently plays a classy, confident role in films. His body language is confident. His conversations with women are funny, but original and sincere. He can make a woman feel for him without going over the top with arrogant remarks.

He has the ability to attract any type of woman. His game is completely universal.

Even better than Brad believe it or not, is Sean Connery. Ever watch young Sean in 007 movies? His game is not blemished by time whatsoever. Why? Because he doesn't rely on trendy tactics. He relies on classiness and sincerity. With that said, he can grab any woman he wants and lay her at the tip of his hat.

With all this said, there are a few pointers when it comes to being in demand.

Be original and natural when it comes to your attitude with everyone, not just women; people react kindly to those who don't try to impersonate others

More over, level with a woman and talk to her with sincerity and intelligence that matches her level

Build your own personal life; a successful man can attract almost any woman

Don't degrade yourself to picking out easy lays; you're simply denying the fact that you can't talk a woman into feeling for you

Lastly, as pathetic as it sounds watch actors such as Clooney, Pitt, and Connery (young) work their magic. This is the best way to gain a knowledge of why these men are in demand to all women.

While it might be seen as lazy not too give out a few of my own pointers, I feel that it's best to learn the same way I did. Watch the pros. Images speak a thousand words.